WWAT tv shows you’ve never watched but should

Jenna

Nighs Wonger, Stupid
I got a weird hesitation to watch shows with female leads because I hate bitch shit, but then I give the "eh maybe" ones an honest try and end up loving them. Veep, Killing Eve, Orphan Black, Search Party, The Killing.

But I'll still be like "fuck that bitch shit" when it comes to The Crown or Downtown Abbey or Handmaid's Tale. I snap back to third grade and go "THOSE ARE GIRL SHOWS AND IM A BOY!" I know everyone's going to list the same 5 HBO crime dramas but if there's any more bitch shit that's actually good, lemme know.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
I got a weird hesitation to watch shows with female leads because I hate bitch shit, but then I give the "eh maybe" ones an honest try and end up loving them. Veep, Killing Eve, Orphan Black, Search Party, The Killing.

But I'll still be like "fuck that bitch shit" when it comes to The Crown or Downtown Abbey or Handmaid's Tale. I snap back to third grade and go "THOSE ARE GIRL SHOWS AND IM A BOY!" I know everyone's going to list the same 5 HBO crime dramas but if there's any more bitch shit that's actually good, lemme know.
The Killing was great. Completely forgot about that show, reminded me of Twin Peaks minus any charm or wackiness. I say that not as an insult.
Not really bitch shit but The Comeback is hilarious and I have yet to find a show that makes me more uncomfortable.

Monk

The Crown is a really good historical drama. I thought it would be a "girl show" before I started watching but it wasn't. I've tried to watch Downton Abbey and it seemed like a chick show, not sure about Handmaiden's Tale.

Monk

Hannibal, Friday Night Lights, Ted Lasso, The Leftovers, Succession, The West Wing, the rest of The Deuce beyond season one, Narcos

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
The Leftovers, Hannibal, Oz, Frasier are a few that come to mind.
Mine are boardwalk empire, the wire, and six feet under.

Edit: entourage
The Wire is one you need to watch for sure. Takes a few episodes to get into it, but once you do it's awesome even if the final season sucks.

Boardwalk Empire was good. Six Feet Under I gave up on around season 3. Shit was boring and I didn't care enough to make it to the so-called amazing finale.

Entourage is fun if a bit dated.

G

The Leftovers, Hannibal, Oz, Frasier are a few that come to mind.

The Wire is one you need to watch for sure. Takes a few episodes to get into it, but once you do it's awesome even if the final season sucks.

Boardwalk Empire was good. Six Feet Under I gave up on around season 3. Shit was boring and I didn't care enough to make it to the so-called amazing finale.

Entourage is fun if a bit dated.

Oz was great. Frasier is fun but you’ll never actually haha holy shit at anything. It’s fake high brow humor. The best you’ll do is exhale from your nose.

G

Addressing some of the ones mentioned, The Wire and Boardwalk Empire are both great, although they both have the HBO curse of a shitty last season. Hannibal is one of my favorites, I'd advise any brotherman who hasn't seen it to watch it ASAP. I can't believe it aired on NBC, there's some fawkin brootal shit in it. Obviously Sopranos and Deadwood kick ass.

For me, the one I see mentioned all the time that I haven't seen is The Shield. I'll be downloading it soon.