• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAT Jack white

Forum Clout
I think we're losing focus of the important issues here...
76E12EA.gif

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
Forum Clout
Symphony of fawkin Destruction, bruh
Rattlehead was one of the first songs I learned in its entirety after I finally got quick on the double bass pedal. RIP Gar. I also once had beers with Chris Poland at his house in Glendale cus I was friends with a fake-tittied Asian former groupie they all passed around in the early ‘90s, he had nothing but kind words for Dave. I later played with a jazz fusion band on the same stage Nick Menza died on. I go deep with the retarded connections to Megadeth.

Last edited:

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Rattlehead was one of the first songs I learned in its entirety after I finally got quick on the double bass pedal. RIP Gar. I also once had beers with Chris Poland at his house in Glendale cus I was friends with a fake-tittied Asian former groupie they all passed around in the early ‘90s, he had nothing but kind words for Dave. I later played with a jazz fusion band on the same stage Nick Menza died on. I go deep with the retarded connections to Megadeth.
That's cool as shit. It's definitely cooler than anything affiliated with Jack White.

Samuelson was their best drummer too. Menza was great, but heroin just makes people play better.

TehSamurai

Forum Clout
I listened to The White Stripes' discography a few times, and while they have a decent catalogue, none of their albums are classics.