• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAT Jack white

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Overrated faggot. Nels Cline is a much better modern day guitarist.

Never heard this before. That's some beautiful, smooth guitar playing. Don't you not hear some of "Year of the Cat" and/or "Time Passages" in that song? Maybe it's only because his vocals are so reminiscent of Al Stewart.

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
Forum Clout
Never heard this before. That's some beautiful, smooth guitar playing. Don't you not hear some of "Year of the Cat" and/or "Time Passages" in that song? Maybe it's only because his vocals are so reminiscent of Al Stewart.
Definitely hear some of that here. I go deep wit da Wilco, brotherwoman. All their albums are great, this was their experimental one. Being There has a country feel. That one’s my favorite.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
It’s called “reverb”. Clapton is also God according to this video. 90% of Jazz guitarists play “smooth”.

Mitch Weaver

Wave bye bye, staIker
Forum Clout
Not a fan but he has a reverence for what came before him so I can’t hate him 100%. One of the Gallagher’s did say he looks like Zorro on doughnuts and that’ll never fail to bust my ribs.

Last edited:

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Despite his faggot politics name a better modern day guitarist. No one’s as original unless the purpose is to get sam Robert’s to kill himself. A noble cause. I’ve recently learned there’s a good market of you faggots who actually know what the fuck you’re talking about so I’m interested in your opinion. I’m not talking mechanical skill. I’m talking originality.
Josh Homme

Stlaker Child

Black men do NOT fart in my wife's vagina, child
Forum Clout
His music is solid, but his solos sound like someone throwing a guitar down a staircase