Would you ever vote independent / third party?

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
I would but I don’t. At the end of the day, I’m a conservative NPC despite the RNC being loaded with literal retards who have no idea how to actually win a race. It’s embarrassing
Well what would make you vote for an independent? Like if a guy running as a Republican who you agreed with 99% and would vote for said “Actually fuck it i’m running as an independent” would you still vote for him?

I guess i’m trying to figure out if the ideas matter more than allegiance to party / fear of voting third party due to “ah they’ll lose anyway”

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
I saw liberals are fawning over dopey Biden going on Seth Meyers last night to show he’s “with it” and they did the most softball of all softball interviews and he still sounded like a mess. It’s pretty gross - Seth Meyers is barely able to contain his excitement the whole time asking the well rehearsed questions to Biden about Taylor swift and dark Brandon memes. The only time I’ve seen such a softball / rehearsed interview before was when Colbert interview stroke victim John Fetterman
We’re seeing a repeat of how the media treated Reagan. Ignore Reagans successes or image and just focus on his fuck ups and age. Nobody grilled him because they didn’t want to seem like they’re being rude to a feeble old man…who is also the fucking President. Thats IF his handlers would even let the media near him to ask a “tough question” like “How many years has it been since christ was crucified?”.

I don’t think it’s about “the liberal media”. You can go back to the Obama years and find the media focusing on the most retarded shit to “get him”. LOOK OBAMA SMOKES!!! THINK ABOUT HIS DAUGHTERS!!! How can we trust your judgement when youve smoked WEED (in your teenage years). Then obviously Trump was 10x worse.

Now though? The media just wants to go “Cmon guys we gotta be civil and nice!! No hard questions grandpa doesn’t have a pre written answer to!”

Well what would make you vote for an independent? Like if a guy running as a Republican who you agreed with 99% and would vote for said “Actually fuck it i’m running as an independent” would you still vote for him?

I guess i’m trying to figure out if the ideas matter more than allegiance to party / fear of voting third party due to “ah they’ll lose anyway”
The parties are the biggest enemy of getting whatever it is you want done and yet those with the deepest held convictions are the staunchest party loyalists no matter how much their chosen party betrays their beliefs. *sniff*

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
The parties are the biggest enemy of getting whatever it is you want done and yet those with the deepest held convictions are the staunchest party loyalists no matter how much their chosen party betrays their beliefs. *sniff*
Yeah pretty much. It’s like the retards who say “Both sides are baby blood drinking demon pedophiles!!!” then go “….but duh Republicans are better!!” How can one side be better if they’re both jewish demons? How can you even define “One side” from the other when they’re both controlled by kikes? Is it the fact that Republicans will come out and go “We don’t cowtow to niggers!” …but do anyway??

Yeah pretty much. It’s like the retards who say “Both sides are baby blood drinking demon pedophiles!!!” then go “….but duh Republicans are better!!” How can one side be better if they’re both jewish demons? How can you even define “One side” from the other when they’re both controlled by kikes? Is it the fact that Republicans will come out and go “We don’t cowtow to niggers!” …but do anyway??
It’s like people who understand Tranpa is pathetic shell of a man but still ballwash on his BASED tweet that appeal to whatever their issue of the day is.

Im a faggot and vote Republican because I don't want my hard earned money from the job site to go to THOSE people. But hey what do I know, I just get my container of coffee and my lunch pail, work until the whistle blows and then punch the ol time card
Spoiler alert, it still goes to them because they bargain it away for some useless shit like a bridge to some dumb private island in Alaska a couple of their mothers live on

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC

In the case you described I would vote for him as an Indy because I’m already familiar with him.

I can answer your question - I’m general the ideas don’t matter more than allegiance to your party. That’s why things are so polarized.

The only other rule I have is I generally only vote for men.

With all the cash involved, it's almost impossible for anyone other than Blue 1 or Red 1 to win. Momentum plays a huge part for average folks – it's scary to deviate from the obvious path.

I believe if a third-party option can get around 10% of the vote, it will break a seal and give future candidates a chance.

RIP-Allen-Lanier

DMANIAC
With all the cash involved, it's almost impossible for anyone other than Blue 1 or Red 1 to win. Momentum plays a huge part for average folks – it's scary to deviate from the obvious path.

I believe if a third-party option can get around 10% of the vote, it will break a seal and give future candidates a chance.

5%, which is why everyone should always vote for the biggest 3rd party guy

RFK JR has done plenty of great shit.