Would you date someone who had a kid already?

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Have done, ultimately not worth it (for a potential mate, just fun 'n' fucking can be great) unless she's single through no fault of her own and/or the kid is young enough to imprint on you. Not judging, just gotta look out for Number One, yaddadadig?
do you know what kind of absolute weirdo a woman is if she is in her 40's, semi attractive, and didn't have a kid?
This guy fawkin gets it.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
i've avoided it

as an epilogue (don't you dare) to my previous post, I like to date a woman my own age with no kids

do you know what kind of absolute weirdo a woman is if she is in her 40's, semi attractive, and didn't have a kid?

I’m 34 and I want someone my own age or within a few years either side, it’s pretty difficult to find anyone who isn’t mental and childless. It’s probably impossible at 40.

I’ve never tried it, though. Probably weird with the dad seeing it at weekends and things, I’m likely not mature enough for it.

Joe's False Teethers

Moo moo moo moo
I’d love to say no but as others have pointed out, it’s probably next to impossible now that I’m in my mid 40’s.

At this point I guess I’d have to compromise with: has kids but they are already grown up and out of the house or don’t live with her because they live with their dad.
Kids grown up but not an old hag? Some dumb slut who got knocked up at 20

Yeah count me in

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

You gotta pump those sink numbers up, funster.
Kids grown up but not an old hag? Some dumb slut who got knocked up at 20

Yeah count me in
It’s that or a 40 year old who never had kids. It’s a tough one man.

MAYBE, I could be convinced to deal with a chick who had a younger kid if the dad was dead. She’d have to be pretty much perfect in every other way though.

Most likely I would just never date again if I became single. That seems easier.