Would Patrice have worked as a 3rd mic

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
Only Colin or Ronnie could've been third mic. It was great when Patrice came in, but the shows where he's in for a week at a time (2005, 2006) were not.

I guess in hindsight Jim was not a bad third mic because he hadn't overstayed his welcome by 2014. I'll give the worm a little credit where it's due.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
It wouldn't have lasted long. Opie would've at some point gotten pouty and passive aggressive about something. Patrice wouldnt have tolerated that shit for too long. Patrice would've made fun of opies shitty attempts to exert power over the show.
Maybe a TACS with Patrice could've worked but I don't think Patrice would've taken that offer.
Reminds me of the episode where some southern broad called in and complained that Patrice talks about race too much. She threw the word nigger around and Patrice wasn’t having it. Opie screamed at Patrice to shut up and even shushed him. After she talked for a minute and said the word nigger, Opie said, “See I know what I’m doing! I’ve been doing this since I was 18, I know what I’m doing.”

HOLDONHOLDONHOLDONHOLDON

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
I wonder if Tough Crowd would've work as a radio show. Colin, Patrice, DiPaulo maybe Bob Kelly and Vos.
I don't think that lineup would've worked well either. Col, Patrice and Nick yelling at eachother over social issues was fun on Tough Crowd because it was measured in minutes. 3 hours of that would've been absolutely exhausting.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
Reminds me of the episode where some southern broad called in and complained that Patrice talks about race too much. She threw the word nigger around and Patrice wasn’t having it. Opie screamed at Patrice to shut up and even shushed him. After she talked for a minute and said the word nigger, Opie said, “See I know what I’m doing! I’ve been doing this since I was 18, I know what I’m doing.”

HOLDONHOLDONHOLDONHOLDON

So... Opie was correct and you're still bitching about it 20 years later? Have YOU been doing THIS since you were 18? Should be making money doing it by now.