• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Worst scene in The Sopranos.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Gandolfini as Tony is probably the single greatest instance of casting ever. The single best written and produced television show and history was essentially built around his presence. He carried the show but at the same time everyone on the show was good as well. It all stemmed from his scene in True Romance where he beats the piss out of Alabama in the hotel room.
You can thank Christopher Walken's wife.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
Yeah it was me, I started the Silvio hate train and nobody was on the train with me until the last couple years. I'm glad to open people's eyes but it was miserable being on this train alone for so long.
It's a shame because the Congisglieri if played by a real actor could have been a cool part. You have to assume that Silvio was actually a complex, intelligent dude but we'll never know because they decided to have Van Zant play a parody.

I wish the actor who played Artie Bucco played Silvio and Van Zandt just played the chef

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
It's a shame because the Congisglieri if played by a real actor could have been a cool part. You have to assume that Silvio was actually a complex, intelligent dude but we'll never know because they decided to have Van Zant play a parody.

I wish the actor who played Artie Bucco played Silvio and Van Zandt just played the chef
Artie, not to be confused with me, was the perfect character for who he played tbh.

Him and Pat Parisi were probably the best casted characters other than Tony.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
I don't get the hate with Silvio, he's fine on the show. I think people only started hating him after he voiced his politics, because I never saw anything negative about him until then.

Then you're stupid. I didn't even know his politics when I first watched the show and was disgusted with his dumbass face, stupid getup, terrible acting that ruined every scene. He said the Pacino line!!!! His Russian babushka face was a fucking ANNOYANCE. And the fact he was portrayed as powerful... Sickening.

THE D

Forum Clout
Ughhhhhh, i just Youtube comment cringe.

Fucking faggot.

Don't try to mischaracterize my accurate descriptions of your shitty, awful, annoying "devil may care" take on one of the most infamously terrible portrayals on any show ever done. You're sitting here saying some of the dumbest statements I've ever heard, and then trying to turn my obvious writings-off of your existence and opinions into somehow ME being the bad guy? Go fuck yourself, gaslighter.

You are so fucking stupid. You will probably sit through anything with a big, goofy grin on your face, happily cackling along to the garbage.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Don't try to mischaracterize my accurate descriptions of your shitty, awful, annoying "devil may care" take on one of the most infamously terrible portrayals on any show ever done. You're sitting here saying some of the dumbest statements I've ever heard, and then trying to turn my obvious writings-off of your existence and opinions into somehow ME being the bad guy? Go fuck yourself, gaslighter.

You are so fucking stupid. You will probably sit through anything with a big, goofy grin on your face, happily cackling along to the garbage.
I read the last sentence as "happily cackling alone in the garage.” and laughed.

THE D

Forum Clout
Dude, seriously, all i said was I didn't get the hate. You call me stupid and launch into how much you hate Silvio while continuing to attack me.

That says a lot more about you than it does me.

Don't cower off your stupid ass opinion now, asshole. You made a vow to Silvio Dante being "fine," Yeah it's one of the worst characters that ruined an otherwise good show. It's absolutely going to annoy anyone to hear some idiot talk about how something so hateable is "fine."

I will attack you as much as I like. And I don't care what your little internet Silvio fan friends think about how I look giving you your well-deserved treatment.

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
Don't cower off your stupid ass opinion now, asshole. You made a vow to Silvio Dante being "fine," Yeah it's one of the worst characters that ruined an otherwise good show. It's absolutely going to annoy anyone to hear some idiot talk about how something so hateable is "fine."

I will attack you as much as I like. And I don't care what your little internet Silvio fan friends think about how I look giving you your well-deserved treatment.
Are you drunk? WTF are you going on about? I made a "vow"? Yeah, i cut my hand and took a blood oath upon a fake gangster on a TV show...

Calm down dude.