• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Worst scene in The Sopranos.

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
He wasn't joking. What he said is exactly the type of unrealistic pseudo-intellectual bullshit people like him would spout off. It's the writer's way of highlighting Krakower's utter ignorance of who Tony is and what he's capable of. Tony might as well be a fucking martian to him. People like him and Melfi and Cusamano and every other sheltered, white-collar character lives in a totally different world than Tony does.

Would infect them? His crimes already had infected them. Meadow is an adult by that point and AJ is almost out of high school. If she had just up and left Tony without explanation like Krakower suggested, do you honestly think Tony would have just been fine with it and let her go? She would have had to leave her kids behind too and on top of that, Carmella had zero ability to support herself in the real world and no one to turn to.

On top of all that, Krakower's advice was just a cheap way out which would have let Carmella off the hook. Carmella didn't deserve to just up and escape the situation without consequence. Krakower was right in one instance when he called her an accomplice because that's what she was. She deserved to reap what she had sewn.
Not knowing her full situation, he was still telling her the honest truth. The only way to leave that life is to run from it. Wheather that happens or not is another story, for her and Tony to work out. Cooperating with the FBI, up and running, plus genuinely having a conscious about wanting to leave the mob, is the only way to escape and save your soul.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
And of course, Steven Van Zandt's permanent constipation face and stupid wig really didn't help. He has to be the worst actor on the show.

It can finally be said. Silvio Dante is fucking shit.

This is a stupid thing to complain about but whenever Tony and Carmela would eat food. They'd just poke at the food or just move it around. It's like the actors just came out of acting 101. It was distracting.
I fawking hate when tony STABS his food. Over and over, while making dumb faces. It looks ridiculous.

eggfeller

Franklin Delano Child
Forum Clout
Yeah whenever he was on screen all I could think about was how he looked like Al Pacino in Dick Tracy. Once I made that connection his character was ruined for me. Then they made him worse when his character was in that shitty prequel movie.
i could barely hang in there/suspend disbelief with that pile of shit until that scene where his hairpiece falls off. mind bogglingly shitty movie. i still stand by the fact that it killed ray liotta

Forum Clout
i could barely hang in there/suspend disbelief with that pile of shit until that scene where his hairpiece falls off. mind bogglingly shitty movie. i still stand by the fact that it killed ray liotta
My first summer job was at a small movie theater that had one screen which my neighbor owned. That was the movie that played there all summer. It drove me nuts even though I never actually watched it start to finish. On the brightside the projectionist would get us high on weed and mushrooms all the time and I was also able to get me and friends in at night to see Ford Fairlane which was a big deal because we were 12.

THE D

Forum Clout
i hate the perez hilton/lady gaga cameos. ruins the whole fucking show

l-intro-1619218103.jpg

Faggot missed a spot shaving on the left side of his mouth.

G

The Columbus Day episode had some pretty poorly written scenes. It was written by Michael Imperioli so of course there's some faggoty hamfisted liberal commentary, the worst being the televised debate moderated by Montel Williams. The Italian guy saying "My ancestors braved the Middle Passage" was so stupid and historically inaccurate. And Montel's bug-eyed "Wha wha what?" response was so corny. Also the injuns protesting, one saying "Mussolini was Hitler's bitch." Why would that be offensive to the average Italian American like Artie Bucco? And Mussolini hated the mafia, especially since American intel agencies were using them against the Axis Powers in WW2, so that wouldn't bother the mobbed up guys either.

And of course, Steven Van Zandt's permanent constipation face and stupid wig really didn't help. He has to be the worst actor on the show.
Someone pointed out that Sil has Chip face and now I can’t watch an episode without imagining Van Zandt dressed in funny hats and scarves.

THE D

Forum Clout
Someone pointed out that Sil has Chip face and now I can’t watch an episode without imagining Van Zandt dressed in funny hats and scarves.
Yeah it was me, I started the Silvio hate train and nobody was on the train with me until the last couple years. I'm glad to open people's eyes but it was miserable being on this train alone for so long.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

bonnie obsessed 🥰
Forum Clout
The Columbus Day episode had some pretty poorly written scenes. It was written by Michael Imperioli so of course there's some faggoty hamfisted liberal commentary, the worst being the televised debate moderated by Montel Williams. The Italian guy saying "My ancestors braved the Middle Passage" was so stupid and historically inaccurate. And Montel's bug-eyed "Wha wha what?" response was so corny. Also the injuns protesting, one saying "Mussolini was Hitler's bitch." Why would that be offensive to the average Italian American like Artie Bucco? And Mussolini hated the mafia, especially since American intel agencies were using them against the Axis Powers in WW2, so that wouldn't bother the mobbed up guys either.

At first Van Zandt was supposed to be Tony. That would have ruined the show.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
At first Van Zandt was supposed to be Tony. That would have ruined the show.
Anyone other than Gandolfini would have been a disaster. He was so big and powerful he made Tony dangerous. Can you imagine any other ginzo actor trying to be as threatening? They all would have been like Joe Pesci after he was told to go back to his shinebox.

The other casting bullet they dodged was when Lorraine Bracco turned down the Carmela role. There are dozens of ways that show could have been shit and only one way it could have worked.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Anyone other than Gandolfini would have been a disaster. He was so big and powerful he made Tony dangerous. Can you imagine any other ginzo actor trying to be as threatening? They all would have been like Joe Pesci after he was told to go back to his shinebox.

The other casting bullet they dodged was when Lorraine Bracco turned down the Carmela role. There are dozens of ways that show could have been shit and only one way it could have worked.
Gandolfini as Tony is probably the single greatest instance of casting ever. The single best written and produced television show and history was essentially built around his presence. He carried the show but at the same time everyone on the show was good as well. It all stemmed from his scene in True Romance where he beats the piss out of Alabama in the hotel room.

CutesyMissy

"... radio's most notorious shock jock."
Forum Clout
The funniest part is that Silvio is written as a very competent consiglieri.

The good part is that it meant that he had to share a lot of screen time with Gandolfini, who almost made him look like a believable actor.

Reminded me a lot of Slim Charles, even though Anwan Glover could act.