• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

World Cup 2022.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Red card. This is going to be interesting. @Patreeky did you bet this game?
Don't know about @Patreeky, but i won 50 bucks, it's not much, but at least it's something.

IMG_20221210_180052.jpg

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Hopefully Mbappe is the next one to cry like a little bitch, I wish Messi was also elimated yesterday, we would have seen Neymar, Ronaldo, Mbappe (hopefully) and Messi cry like the homos they are.

But as Buttfucker said, it would also be funny to see Messi win it and Ronaldo having a breakdown because of it.

G

Hopefully Mbappe is the next one to cry like a little bitch, I wish Messi was also elimated yesterday, we would have seen Neymar, Ronaldo, Mbappe (hopefully) and Messi cry like the homos they are.

But as Buttfucker said, it would also be funny to see Messi win it and Ronaldo having a breakdown because of it.
Mbappe already won though and he’s only like 24 years old

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout

How Argentine acted yesterday I hope the lose it. Fucking cunts.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
All female commentators on ITV.. y'know what, i change my mind. I hope we get humiliated and knocked out.
The only pundit male or female i can stand is Roy Keane, the rest should swallow a shotgun, especially that faggot Gary Neville.

EDIT: Shit, you were talking about commentators, not pundits.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
I can only watch the Telemundo broadcast on Peacock so I don’t understand anything, but I like the passion of the announcers.

Hey England and France have more white players than I expected.