• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

World Cup 2022.

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
Forum Clout
Footie Fatrick

1669068753280.png

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout

I remember Bill Burr making a retarded argument about goals in football only being one goal (point). He said that goals should be 10 points because it's more entertaining if a game ends 30-10 instead of 3-1.

It's been years since i heard him say that, and i still don't understand what was going through his stupid fucking head.

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
Forum Clout

Also was one of the best players of the 90s

He was a great player. That said, I still would’ve thrown a banana at him if I were old enough to see him play live.

BraunsGhost

Forum Clout
Messico is dominating the game, they should be atleast 2-0 by now but are just poor at finishing. Lotta "puto" chants coming from the crowd too lol.
Too many passes inside the box. Couple of times they should've just fired at the goal and played off the rebound.

That Puto chant should be done by all. It's only when the goalie kicks it into play. 😆. Best of times when I went to see the US vs Mex for the Gold Cup at the Rose Bowl, every time the goalies kicked the ball, PUTO!! Nothing brings 90000 people together better than to yell faggot in Spanish 😆