Will Pat make the list next?

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

DON'T INTERRUPT ME CUNT
BphLvZG.png

G

I used to wish for divorce, financial ruin, and suicide as part of Patrick's final chapter. Now I want him to go full troon.

I do not need to get bottom surgery to be considered a transwoman, those are merely the delusions you hold, stlaker.

No child, I do not have to dilate every day.
I’m sorry you’re so stupid.

The transition already paid for itself, and then some, you utter radish.

Thread:
So, after much contemplation, along with support from my wife, Niki, I’ve recently decided to come out as a transwoman /1

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
on second thought it's way funnier if Patrick doesn't get any attention from KF despite LARPing as being a big deal in the "fight" against it lol. Imagine all his normie friends going to KF to check out what the fuzz is about and they see all this confirmed rapists sending drugs to children

The only issue with this stuff is thinking exposing them will change anybody's mind.

They don’t want to silence you, they don’t want to take your job. They want to kill you and rape your kids. It’s that dark.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
No. He’ll never make the list for 2 reasons.

1. He’s a walking, talking, wheezing example of everything the mob is ganging up against. To be fair - There may actually be some merit to the white supremacy argument when you hear him throw a tantrum and curse out the cops with literally 0 repercussions. Who the fuck else would get away with that?

2. Even if he were to gain the mobs support, he’d quickly lose it because he’s too hateable.

For those reasons, he’s not an actual threat and not worth anybodys time.

G

The only issue with this stuff is thinking exposing them will change anybody's mind.

They don’t want to silence you, they don’t want to take your job. They want to kill you and rape your kids. It’s that dark.
Spot on. Not sure where I sit on religion but these are the antichrists if ever there were any. They are pure monsters and need to be culled from existence. All of them including that Erin guy from JDA watching the right host "house" fags and teoons is disgusting.

Edit at my kid's tournament typing on my phone expect typos.

Last edited by a moderator:

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Spot on. Not sure where I sit on religion but these are the antichrists if ever there were any. They are pure monsters and need to be culled from existence. All of them including that Erin guy feom JDA watching the right host "house" fags and teoons is disgusting.

All of those religious people who said the decline of religion would lead to a complete loss of moral standards got belittled and attacked for years. Snarky late night chat shows doing they’re “little man in the sky” shit.

Turns out they were 100% right.