Will Pat have a victory lap?

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Pat is indeed coping. This guy keeps roasting him and its really got pats tits in knot.

1718138592270.png

1718138677944.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I seriously don’t know much about Beaus politics but I wish he fucking lived. Imagine a world where in 2020 instead of Trump vs Joe it’s Trump vs Beau. I can guarantee Beau would be a better president than Hilary OR Joe based on the fact that he would be like ~40 years old when elected.

And again, I don’t know much about his career, but I know unlike the elder Biden, he wasn’t constantly lying about his personal life or work history and he was actually an accomplished and smart lawyer.
Beau somehow didn’t become a huge piece of shit like his dad or brother and from what I know was liked and respected and of course he’s the one who dies. He would have had a good run in politics but instead he died young and his shit wife starting banging his scum bag brother and doing crack. Im sure his kids are all fucked from that situation (how do even explain that?)

Beau was the black sheep - meaning he was the good one while the rest were creepy, crooked, or just huge white trash.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I bet Pat was doing all sorts of legal analysis to why Hunter would get off to anyone who would listen and now he looks stupid.

Actually who the fuck am I kidding he didn’t pay attention to the trial until literally today.
Actually you’re probably right - lot of Wikipedia research was all for nothing and he’s not happy. He figured this could have been a viral tweet day.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
It's a weird high but I've tried it. It kind of spoiled both of them tbh
Im not saying people haven’t yet it’s two very different highs that people don’t mix. He has never been around drugs and thinks it’s just like what he’s seen in after school specials about drugs where people are smoking, snorting, shooting AND popping pills at the same time and they’re all spread out like a buffet (because he’s fat)

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Actually you’re probably right - lot of Wikipedia research was all for nothing and he’s not happy. He figured this could have been a viral tweet day.
He probably had a few in his back pocket for a guilty verdict, like the NRA ones, but they obviously aren’t popping off. I think he expected to ride the Democrat “HUNTER DID NOTHING WRONG” train, but it was never at the station. Because even Democrats know Hunter is a fucking dirty crackhead and don’t give a shit if he goes to jail.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
He probably had a few in his back pocket for a guilty verdict, like the NRA ones, but they obviously aren’t popping off. I think he expected to ride the Democrat “HUNTER DID NOTHING WRONG” train, but it was never at the station. Because even Democrats know Hunter is a fucking dirty crackhead and don’t give a shit if he goes to jail.
He didn’t get the memo the paid schills only suck Joe Biden’s dick and don’t give a fuck about his scum bag son. Hunter has long been bad for Joe’s image of this great family man (remember - the wrong kid died) and they want him out of the picture. Hey - if he’s locked up they don’t have to worry about him doing anything to make Joe look bad going into the election.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
View attachment 205141

NO YOU! What would this guy be coping and seething about? He is laughing at pat insecure defensive post about the conviction.

View attachment 205142

View attachment 205143
“You believe the height of achievement is to make strangers upset”

Good lord, que the million tweets he’s made about destroying internet trolls as a pasttime, and how his ENTIRE ARGUING TACTIC is trying to make people upset after they won’t cowtow to his retarded thoughts.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
“Which is why you’re losing”

This is so fucking telling, this started as an argument based on the factual inaccuracies in what Pat said, and instead of it being a discussion or even an argument it becomes a 0 sum game of winning or losing.

I am right, child. So I win. You lose, because you are wrong, and you suck, child.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
“Which is why you’re losing”

This is so fucking telling, this started as an argument based on the factual inaccuracies in what Pat said, and instead of it being a discussion or even an argument it becomes a 0 sum game of winning or losing.

I am right, child. So I win. You lose, because you are wrong, and you suck, child.
I’ve said it before but he needs to be studied by doctors for his mental condition. Whatever he has is so severe and insane it will be named after him.