Will Pat have a victory lap?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Joe will make him sit in prison if he thinks it’ll help his reelection.

For some reason, Hunter did (does?) all his illegal shit on the record. Texts people about illegal shit. Drops the names of the people he’s doing illegal shit with. Takes pics of himself doing illegal shit. Wrote a book that talks about him doing illegal shit with dates and everything.

Really sloppy stuff, Hunter. I can see why his dad is saying fuck it - he’s not worth saving anyway.
Biden would 100% have him sit in prison if he thinks it will help his re-election chances. These types put politics / power before family - just look at the Clinton’s

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Pat used to beat the drum of gun regulations but now wants them to turn a blind eye to this one case now that Bidens son got caught sidestepping the background check.

1718129285782.png

1718129589634.png

1718129655874.png

Sue Lightning

Balconyster

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
wasn't the whole uniparty point of going after crackhead Hunter so that they can pretend there's an evenness in our corrupt & biased justice system.

They're after me and it's like never before!
No, look here they're after me and they'd never do this to anyone else!

Just muddying the waters to how retarded the shit they're charging Trump for which is already too retarded to follow

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
I don't get it, this is a good thing for Biden. He's made that trump case look less suspect to the average person. Now people have a whataboutism when they say trump's trial was a witch hunt, "BIDEN LET HIS SON GET ARRESTED, THE LAW IS THE LAW CHUD." Pat's so fucking dumb he can't even spin this into a W, at least the trump supporters just doubled down and said they'd still vote for him.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Biden would 100% have him sit in prison if he thinks it will help his re-election chances. These types put politics / power before family - just look at the Clinton’s
It’s insane - even at 100 years old, this motherfucker is still a take no prisoners politician. Add in the fact that he has no shit dementia and it’s clear it’s who he is right down to the core. The only thing he knows is to say and do whatever it takes to win the next election, period.

If that means his retard, drug-addled doofus of a son needs to spend 6 months in Club Fed so he can lock down his legacy as a two term president, then so be it. Hunter can wait patiently for dear old dad to pardon him when it doesn’t matter anymore.

The funny thing is Joe would have moved heaven and earth to protect Beau at all costs but he’d put a bullet in Hunter to protect himself at all costs.

Not going to lie, I kind of respect it.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
It’s insane - even at 100 years old, this motherfucker is still a take no prisoners politician. Add in the fact that he has no shit dementia and it’s clear it’s who he is right down to the core. The only thing he knows is to say and do whatever it takes to win the next election, period.

If that means his retard, drug-addled doofus of a son needs to spend 6 months in Club Fed so he can lock down his legacy as a two term president, then so be it. Hunter can wait patiently for dear old dad to pardon him when it doesn’t matter anymore.

The funny thing is Joe would have moved heaven and earth to protect Beau at all costs but he’d put a bullet in Hunter to protect himself at all costs.

Not going to lie, I kind of respect it.
Just the fact that he brings up his dead son and wife when he wants sympathy because his campaign tells him to work that angle is all you need to know, he even tries (or it’s because he’s gone) to make it sound like Beau died IN combat and not years later. Biden even started telling people his wife was killed by a drunk driver - the driver (who had died and Biden started this story shortly after his death) daughter had to go after him to stop him from smearing her fathers name.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Look at him deflect and trying to point fingers at others. Most people turned on the NRA long ago and support other pro gun groups now. Pat still thinks the NRA runs shit.

View attachment 205104
The only person I hear still talking about the NRA is that massive faggot Michael Ian Black. I don’t even that David Hogg dork even cries about them anymore.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
I seriously don’t know much about Beaus politics but I wish he fucking lived. Imagine a world where in 2020 instead of Trump vs Joe it’s Trump vs Beau. I can guarantee Beau would be a better president than Hilary OR Joe based on the fact that he would be like ~40 years old when elected.

And again, I don’t know much about his career, but I know unlike the elder Biden, he wasn’t constantly lying about his personal life or work history and he was actually an accomplished and smart lawyer.