Why was this iteration of Michael Jackson

JamieConway

Still Serchin' 4 Da Truf
man I loved MJ as a kid.. dunno what my parents were thinking as I had most of his cassettes and I know I damn well didn't buy them myself. Also had a copy of Michael Jackson Moonwalker for Sega.. great game but tough as hell and a total bummer v2 copies didn't have thriller yet had the dance/graveyard level.

I never even thought to question his black to white conversion and all the rest of the crazy stories until I got a bit older and everyone was making fun of him. Early/black MJ to my ears is amazing but the later/white stuff stuff is also kinda special no matter how bad its is. its like what you get when you give someone who is crazy way to much power and control. My favorite video/song to hate of that era is speed demon. I remember watching mtv or vh1 when it was first on rotation and I was so excited seeing the start of that video fully expecting it be an amazing experience, only to watch on in horror as it got worse and worse. the fucking ugly characters, mediocre song. same old clothing/dance moves from the other bad era music videos. I still hate watch that video every so often.. fuck I hate it

I always thought that song was gay as fuck, then a few years ago I heard this NERO remix and now I speed like a motherfucker when it's playing in my car.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
I can't believe I'm quoting Jim Norton, but MJ didn't hang out with a lot of fat kids, ethnic kids or girls, did he? It was always these pretty white boys, as if he had a preference.
White or (((white)))?

Looking back MJ had a coordinated media slander attack, the kind of ham-handed shit only the kikes could pull off, since kikes run all the media.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
MJ didn't hang out with a lot of fat kids, ethnic kids or girls, did he? It was always these pretty white boys, as if he had a preference.

Wasn't the kid from that 2001ish era documentary, whose parents tried to extort him/re-upped the whole pedo thing about him, an unattractive Mexican kid?