Why was this iteration of Michael Jackson

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
MJ is based and I won't be hearing this drivel. I get that people like Prince more - I'm honestly not fanatic about either one of them - but let's not overlook his pretentious horseshit.

Madonna was a lot worse, I don’t know why her career lasted beyond the eighties. Her music was always shite
Ray of Light and Music clap, child.

G

I only knew him as a deranged pedo. Child of the 90s brotherman. I listened to his shit for awhile when he died, and I think that gave me a different view. Post-Thriller sucks. Bad has a couple decent songs, but Dangerous is garbage. Everything after is too. That last album is hilariously bad. Look at this junkie ghoul try to be Mr. Sexy. This is what happens when no one tells you 'no' for decades.

[MEDIA=youtube]g4tpuu-Up90[/MEDIA]

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
I hate that Rick James became a meme, because he's better than everybody but he's not taken seriously. Didn't he compose the music for every instrument or some shit?

Me too, definitely and pretty much. Was a super impressive dude. That shit was amazing. His shit he did with Neil Young was actually pretty great to for some shit that didn't take off

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
This is the first I'm hearing of this. Sounds weird but I'll give it a shot.

Called The Minah Birds and there's like 4 songs. Rick just sings I believe. like 1965 before Buffalo Springfield. 10 years between that shit and him figuring out how to proceed. Tales From The Tour Bus RJ episode is a muuust and they came out with a full on doc last year that's great.

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
When did he shit talk jews?

late 80's early 90's... more than likly before that even. MJ had a high IQ.

Here is the real story of MJ:

MJ was making all these hits, making millions of dollars. one day, he gets the idea of turning that millions into billions and starts to by song catalogs. He was already buying Beatles songs in the late 80's ?

MJ, made statements about how the jews run everything, and he wasn't going to back down to them...

well, thats when all the child raping bullshit started. And in every court case, MJ won, with the "victims" having to change the story a number of times.

Jews didn't like MJ having that type of money after he was bad mouthing them.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Eh. He was a pretty damn good performer, although the quality of his music did fall pretty hard post Thriller