Why is posts by ghosts still a viable business?

G

Also I have no idea what a wine lawyer is or what wine law constitutes, but it’s very gay

I bet it's one of those things rich people do to their kids. They have enough money that the kids don't "have" to work but they're trying to make it seem like the kids aren't worthless layabouts, like a certain fat person we know. So they make them get "jobs". My brother dated a girl like this. He dad was a millionaire, she got a law degree and she was actually working for one of those Biglaw firms for a while before she decided she didn't like working. Now she opens up boutique shops in NYC, runs them for a while, and then closes them. She's like Betsy Resto selling furniture and baubles but way more upscale. Daddy is happy because she's doing something "productive".

It's the same with Brinton. He chose law so he can spend 7 years in school fucking off and it sounds good at the country club. He doesn't really have to work so he can be a stupid wine lawyer or whatever and take some weird cases (case in point, Rick). His parents can say he's a lawyer, again it sounds good at the country club. They probably just don't talk about Betsy or it's something like "she's still finding her way".

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I bet it's one of those things rich people do to their kids. They have enough money that the kids don't "have" to work but they're trying to make it seem like the kids aren't worthless layabouts, like a certain fat person we know. So they make them get "jobs". My brother dated a girl like this. He dad was a millionaire, she got a law degree and she was actually working for one of those Biglaw firms for a while before she decided she didn't like working. Now she opens up boutique shops in NYC, runs them for a while, and then closes them. She's like Betsy Resto selling furniture and baubles but way more upscale. Daddy is happy because she's doing something "productive".

It's the same with Brinton. He chose law so he can spend 7 years in school fucking off and it sounds good at the country club. He doesn't really have to work so he can be a stupid wine lawyer or whatever and take some weird cases (case in point, Rick). His parents can say he's a lawyer, again it sounds good at the country club. They probably just don't talk about Betsy or it's something like "she's still finding her way".
I bet Betsy’s parents HATE being asked about their fat mess of a daughter. I’m sure the rest of the family and friends have seen her disgusting posts online and know it’s best to avoid bringing her up to her parents.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Plus their website looks like a beginner made it, very geocities
It's the same lazy paint by numbers shit as Rick's Annabelle'd blog. Very unprofessional!

Screenshot_20220619-155501_Brave.jpg

Screenshot_20220619-155550_Brave.jpg

BudDickman

I bet Pat is listed as an employee somewhere, he used to claim to be a small business owner a while back but would never say what that business was or what it did to make it a business. Linger longer!
He currently has a sole proprietorship, which he used to collect PPP money. He used to have an LLC called GT Insurance or something. He let that become administratively dissolved by not keeping up with the paperwork or even have a deliverable address on file.

G

As far as I can tell he did a year long exchange with a French university and did some sommelier classes there. The wine lawyer thing was pretty much a bit. Your point about rich kids stands though. His parents probably paid a pretty penny so they could tell the Rothsteins "Brinton's studying in France" while he spent two semesters getting drunk on Beaujolais instead of Bud lite and blowing Algerian dudes.

G

Been on a high weight of 4.2 for a while now. Feel like ASS! Come on folks, anyone can do it...

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
As far as I can tell he did a year long exchange with a French university and did some sommelier classes there. The wine lawyer thing was pretty much a bit. Your point about rich kids stands though. His parents probably paid a pretty penny so they could tell the Rothsteins "Brinton's studying in France" while he spent two semesters getting drunk on Beaujolais instead of Bud lite and blowing Algerian dudes.
He was drinking cheap lambrusco wine on the Gianicolo hill overlooking Rome