Why is Pat so uniquely hateable?

RobertMewler

How-to-Spot-a-Narcissist-1024x768.jpeg

Easily_Remembered

Danny Ross is a thin skinned bitch
The fucking LIES. The sheer amount of lies, then proclaiming to be honest.

His willful abandonment of his daughter, then fighting harder to reclaim his Twitter account and blue checkmark than he ever did to be involved in her life - all while pretending to be a good person.

Above all, the most hateful quality a person can possess, the willingness to dish out horrible treatment unto others, while also being unwilling to receive it yourself ( Cumia Syndrome).

G

Didn't he say 'speed is his drug' or 'safe isn't his style' or some other super douchey thing before?

And then acted like a pussy bitch when he got a speeding ticket. The last speeding ticket I got, I went to court and said something like "Your honor, I was speeding. It was a Friday, I was done with work for the week, and I just got carried away for a minute there and went a little too fast. I'll pay any fine or whatever, I just don't want the points."

Bitch boy Rick's sniveling "QUite frankly I'm embarrassed your honor, this is isn't something I normally do", making up excuses as to why he was speeding. Just a complete pussy. Simping to the judge like he simps on Anica. The best part is he did it to a cacophany of farts, "Hello Fans, Patrick S Tomlinson here", and other assorted noises.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
The best most recent example of why I hate him is this:

patrickstomlinsonisapedophile.png

Pat is uniquely hateable because there are so many levels to how much of a cunt he is.

- Yes Ashli Babbit was trespassing in the Capital, but she had served in the military, was not a traitor, and didn't deserve to be shot for it.
- Pat abandoned his daughter and here he is threatening a grieving mother who is forever separated from her child.
- Pat is fat.
- Using Pat's own standard for labeling republican politicians, I can say with certainty that Patrick S. Tomlinson is a pedophile.
- Most democrats would disagree with what the mother thinks, but they also are capable of empathy and understand that anger is a part of grief and wouldn't threaten or demean her for it. Our piggy has never empathized with anyone.
- He is tweeting this threat from his piss stained couch that he lies on all day while unemployed and leeching off his wife and fraudulent PPP loans.
- Pat is overweight.

Last edited:

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
The best most recent example of why I hate him is this:

View attachment 10482

Pat is uniquely hateable because there are so many levels to how much of a cunt he is.

- Yes Ashli Babbit was trespassing in the Capital, but she had served in the military, was not a traitor, and didn't deserve to be shot for it.
- Pat abandoned his daughter and here he is threatening a grieving mother who is forever separated from her child.
- Pat is fat.
- Using Pat's own standard for labeling republican politicians, I can say with certainty that Patrick S. Tomlinson is a pedophile.
- Most democrats would disagree with what the mother thinks, but they also are capable of empathy and understand that anger is a part of grief and wouldn't threaten or demean her for it. Our piggy has never empathized with anyone.
- He is tweeting this threat from his piss stained couch that he lies on all day while unemployed and leeching off his wife and fraudulent PPP loans.
- Pat is overweight.
That’s an excellent example of how vile and disingenuous he really is. See also how he viciously mocked and insulted Chauvin’s mother for being upset about her son’s conviction but vehemently defended that Olympian getting popped for weed because her mother died. His double standards are so extreme it reminds me of the old SNL John Kerry flip-flopper bits.

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
The sub was pretty split on what to do with him. If he'd been able to ignore us for a month, it would've ended then. We were the hill his career died on.
It really is. I was in from the beginning because everyone else had figured out to stop biting and it was nice to have a new punchbag but never imagined in a million years we would still be on this fat imbecile.