• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Why is Pat so uniquely hateable?

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
The combination of his narcissism/ego vs competency, mainstream/safe political takes masquerading as controversial and anti-establishment, his perpetual state of arrested development while shunning his adult responsibilities and daughter. But his most grievous fault is that he's fat
This is mostly it. His insane ego combined with being wrong about almost everything is already enough to make him the most hateable fuck on earth.

The constant “do as I say not as I do” and blatant lies/contradictions are probably the worst part for me. This is a faggot who wrote on his own website about how it was his ex-wife’s fault he completely abandoned his daughter in a pathetic attempt to leech off of Robin Williams’ suicide and yet still insists it isn’t true despite being too fat and lazy to even delete the post. A faggot who spent two weeks calling himself an actual tough guy multiple times and then literally denied ever claiming to be a tough guy mere days later. He is as deranged and dishonest as he is fat and stupid.

McGowan6

What did you think today was going to be?
He is basically the worst aspects of the modern world personified. Self-absorbed, narcissistic, sees everything in black and white "goodies and baddies" terms, brainlessly consumerist, gluttonous, a pussy etc etc. He's fat too, which never helps, and he has an extremely unpleasant and androgynous face.

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
He’s autistic. It’s the same reason why people fuck with CWC. Not autistic in a quiet and reserved way either. The main reason Rick is more hateable than CWC however, is that Rick is aware enough. He still tries to live in his fantasy world but there’s nothing silly about it. He’s an ass to whoever engages him on it, if they don’t fit his mold. He continually acts like he’s things he’s not, despite reality pointing otherwise. There’s nothing silly or redeemable about him. Just a full on, entitled, autistic man baby, who’s wife’s mom takes care of him. A person who provides nothing of value, yet needs the world to conform to what he thinks it is. Oh, he’s incredibly fat and gay as well.

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan
I don’t care about any of that. What does it for me is that he’s:

1) angry, vindictive, and mean-spirited
2) obese by any medical standard

I’ve literally never seen or heard of him doing anything selfless. If he makes an overture to caring about anyone but himself, it’s just a cover to be self-aggrandizing. He’s consumed by self-centeredness

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Pat's not unique at all and that's part of his problem. He's exactly like 90% of twitter. All of his clones there likewise think they are unique and special ultra leftwing trans fruit creatives.

He's just had our attention so long we've all been able to deep dive into the Piggyverse and learn most of the intimate fat details.

i bet you could pick out any random annoying slob on Twitter and we could have ourselves a new Pat within a couple weeks.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
He is basically the worst aspects of the modern world personified. Self-absorbed, narcissistic, sees everything in black and white "goodies and baddies" terms, brainlessly consumerist, gluttonous, a pussy etc etc. He's fat too, which never helps, and he has an extremely unpleasant and androgynous face.

Couldn't agree more. He's also fat. I know you already mentioned that but it can't be said enough.

McGowan6

What did you think today was going to be?
Pat's not unique at all and that's part of his problem. He's exactly like 90% of twitter. All of his clones there likewise think they are unique and special ultra leftwing trans fruit creatives.

He's just had our attention so long we've all been able to deep dive into the Piggyverse and learn most of the intimate fat details.

i bet you could pick out any random annoying slob on Twitter and we could have ourselves a new Pat within a few weeks of fuckery.
You're wrong about that I think. All of those faggots would have made their accounts private and stopped responding after a month or two. The Pig is unique in his moronic relentless. He tried suing the internet and has put himself thousands of dollars in debt because strangers called him fat. He is a rare porcine.

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
You're wrong about that I think. All of those faggots would have made their accounts private and stopped responding after a month or two. The Pig is unique in his moronic relentless. He tried suing the internet and has put himself thousands of dollars in debt because strangers called him fat. He is a rare porcine.
Pat's gone private before and tried to ignore us, we just didn't give up and eventually he couldn't resist.

Pat being a special unique boy is exactly what he desperately wants everyone to think by the way.

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US.

Pat's gone private before and tried to ignore us, we just didn't give up and eventually he couldn't resist.

Pat being a special unique boy is exactly what he desperately wants everyone to think by the way.

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US.

I've been following the Pat saga since the very beginning and he's never once made his twitter private. People (like me) mostly left him alone at the start because they figured he was just another dumb twitter user spouting pro-lefty opinions, but he started in with the "I HAVE DEFEATED THE TROLLS THEY ARE TERRIFIED OF ME" shit over and over and over again until people started fucking with him again.

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates
He is delusional to a degree that is infuriating. It’s like this kid I knew in grade school who would lie about the most easily disproven shit of all time and you’d call him on it and he would dig in even farther. Plus as others have pointed out, he is a total consumer retard fat dipshit. Yet he wants to concoct this image of a buff, multi-talented Renaissance man’s man who can write better than Hemingway while sliding underneath his “muscle car” to change some oil and kicking the ass of ne’er-do-wells who speak against the “underdog”, aka big media and big corporate. But he is just a fat idiot who writes derivative, unimaginative schlock and plays with kids toys, among many other horrible qualities.

He is a big fat fraud and a compulsive liar to such a degree that you can show him his own words on video and he’ll say “I never said that, cyberstalker”.

G

I've been following the Pat saga since the very beginning and he's never once made his twitter private. People (like me) mostly left him alone at the start because they figured he was just another dumb twitter user spouting pro-lefty opinions, but he started in with the "I HAVE DEFEATED THE TROLLS THEY ARE TERRIFIED OF ME" shit over and over and over again until people started fucking with him again.
I remember when Fatso first showed up on the old sub. The general response was who is this fat fuck? For months most posters ignored him. After getting rightfully kicked off Twitter the first time he should have just called it a day. But no he’s much too fat to understand that. He’s fat, too.