Why is Pat so uniquely hateable?

G

The sub was pretty split on what to do with him. If he'd been able to ignore us for a month, it would've ended then. We were the hill his career died on.
And it will. If Anthony’s faggot loudmouth CompoundBoss account couldn’t be forgotten years after Nana sent us into Obscurity! then this gross animal isn’t going anywhere. He’s fat and disgusting.

Fat, too.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
How-to-Spot-a-Narcissist-1024x768.jpeg
To a T that’s our special Pig

G

The sub was pretty split on what to do with him. If he'd been able to ignore us for a month, it would've ended then. We were the hill his career died on.
Let's be honest his "career", if you could call it that, in writing never really took off and was destined to fail. Look at how shitty his writing is. By his own admission he gets drunk in a bar and writes and having read a few samples, he's very accurate. He's fat too.

Raymond

You will never see my penis
Being such an underwhelming cocksucker also adds a lot to his hatability.

"Wrong as always"
"That's not how words work"
"You have never been right in your life"

Tortfeasor

fat sped
The disparity between his online and offline selves is a huge reason for me. Hes so transparently fraudulent. I could kind of respect him if he was a dick in both his public and private life, but he's a complete bitch everywhere else but on Twitter. And it's been fully exposed but he keeps doubling down. At this point Nikki's mom needs to stop paying his phone bills and Hooligans needs to change their wifi password.

Porkys

I took his knife. He walked away with a broken arm
Milwaukee and the midwest is part of it. Forgetfully far from the major threats NY or Miami or LA has to live with, lack of international culture. That's why flies to other lands, to appear smarter than his fellow obese rube. He has his safe pig pen cut out in the dairy state and can oink all day without being checked.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
How much time you got, buddy? Where would I start? Well, first of all, he's a lazy, good-for-nothing trickster, alcohol binging swindler, big tits havin', eats up all the meatloaf, he thinks he knows everything about everything ever, and he stinks! Did I mention that?
Sir my message is simple, all kinds of Pedophiles, SWFA members, and Midwest fat rubes stink, and I hate them!