Why doesn’t rick blog anymore?

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
BD977-BD3-43-AB-4-E48-8-E9-B-14-D9-EB6-ADFEA.jpg

7-D85-BBE0-7480-4076-8656-EFA13-C5-A36-DE.jpg

C16-F6596-B179-4-B85-83-B5-7-EE8-A0-EA4-C39.jpg

Did ya

Harry Powell

I’m sure he’s telling his “friends” all kinds of lies related to his situations involving the cyber atalker trolls. At this point they know he’s full of shit and all laugh about him when he’s not there.

Be great if Hooligans MGMT had it with his nonsense after they gave him private customer info as a favor and he turned around and posted it online which might have been reported by one of our little rascals. Didn’t Dan or someone recorded a call with Hooligans owner or GM and they sounded concerned in relation to employees giving Pat customer info that he posted online? Lines up with when it looks like he stopped going. Twitter didn’t appreciate Pat posting that info and I know a few made sure to let hooligans know they really fucked up giving private customer info out. Be funny if they fired whoever gave Pat BDA’s ID and credit card info all because the stupid pig had to post it online.

That would make sense to me if he stopped going because he got someone he knows (and considers a friend) fired over his nonsense, he’s got zero self awareness and only cares about himself but getting someone fired might actually make Pat know he isn’t welcome anymore.

My buddy who went to Hooli’s said it was a faggot place, full of (and for) faggot people. I guarantee they’re “on Pat’s side”.

Also he said the fat chick bartender was abysmal and she should join Pat when the Monster visits next.