Why doesn’t rick blog anymore?

kingship75

My huge-cocked pal stole my wife and PUPPIES!
You know the story is fake because he called it “burn calories and bullies”. He came up with title he thought was clever then made up the rest thinking people wouldn’t see through his obvious bullshit. Funny he “confronted” this big gym bro in defense of the fat lady yet wouldn’t go to a hooligans when BDA said he would be there.
RAN from Hooligans is what I heard.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
More likely he just has never used it because he has to walk upstairs. He's very spiteful, you see.
That was the funniest part, he put a gym in his 100 year old ATTIC like that’s a good idea. He oinked about it was for “Covid reasons” he needed a gym yet running around your neighborhood is free and due to his weight he could just do push ups. Of course he just wastes other peoples money and does neither because that’s too many steps.

You can get a good work out with very few things - push ups, sit ups, pull up bar, some free weights, ab roller wheel, etc but piggy NEEDED all kinds of big ticket items just so they gather dust and probably stay in the box.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Does he even go to hooligans much anymore? That place has been fucked with so much I’m sure the staff look at him funny, tell other regulars who laugh at him behind his back etc.

Then there’s always the possibility another atalker will show up…
I don’t think he does, doesn’t post anymore “#amwriting” nonsense with pics of his dumb laptop, mouse, and power cord bullshit at the bar. I think after the Josiah fake and not even getting a restraining order on BDA he feels too embarrassed to go back after talking so tough for years. That or Niki REALLY cut back on Pat’s pocket money after the lien and now fence fiasco so now he has to drink at home.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Screenshot_20220702-143912.jpg
I just now realized this fucking moron passing as a writer said "tactic" instead of "tacit".

G

I don’t think he does, doesn’t post anymore “#amwriting” nonsense with pics of his dumb laptop, mouse, and power cord bullshit at the bar. I think after the Josiah fake and not even getting a restraining order on BDA he feels too embarrassed to go back after talking so tough for years. That or Niki REALLY cut back on Pat’s pocket money after the lien and now fence fiasco so now he has to drink at home.
Someone said that he almost certainly lied about the outcome to his "friends", which is a narrative I buy given how he talks about it to people he knows know exactly what happened. Wouldn't surprise me if some guy showing up to fuck with him because of how he talks shit on the internet and potentially bringing on real consequences for a confrontation got him a stern talking to (or perhaps more than that). though I doubt they'd kick him out since he revealed himself to be a big fat pussy who won't sully their reputation with roadhouse style barfights, just girl screams and 911 calls in the bathroom.

His last blog was in april, 2020.

But his most recent activity is responding to a cyberstalker calling out his bullshit gym story in January of 2022.
No money in blogging? Wha happennn

View attachment 51576
View attachment 51575
View attachment 51577

Gym rant:

Last post:

Even if this gym story were true (it isn’t), it doesn’t make him out to be as heroic as he thinks it does.
The fat lady was able to hear the insult, and he decides to make a scene about the outrage—including a casual estimate of her excess baggage—while still within earshot.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Someone said that he almost certainly lied about the outcome to his "friends", which is a narrative I buy given how he talks about it to people he knows know exactly what happened. Wouldn't surprise me if some guy showing up to fuck with him because of how he talks shit on the internet and potentially bringing on real consequences for a confrontation got him a stern talking to (or perhaps more than that). though I doubt they'd kick him out since he revealed himself to be a big fat pussy who won't sully their reputation with roadhouse style barfights, just girl screams and 911 calls in the bathroom.
I’m sure he’s telling his “friends” all kinds of lies related to his situations involving the cyber stlaker trolls. At this point they know he’s full of shit and all laugh about him when he’s not there.

Be great if Hooligans MGMT had it with his nonsense after they gave him private customer info as a favor and he turned around and posted it online which might have been reported by one of our little rascals. Didn’t Dan or someone recorded a call with Hooligans owner or GM and they sounded concerned in relation to employees giving Pat customer info that he posted online? Lines up with when it looks like he stopped going. Twitter didn’t appreciate Pat posting that info and I know a few made sure to let hooligans know they really fucked up giving private customer info out. Be funny if they fired whoever gave Pat BDA’s ID and credit card info all because the stupid pig had to post it online.

That would make sense to me if he stopped going because he got someone he knows (and considers a friend) fired over his nonsense, he’s got zero self awareness and only cares about himself but getting someone fired might actually make Pat know he isn’t welcome anymore.

Last edited: