Why does Rick autistically sperg out on Bitcoin?

G

Why spend so much time talking about something that doesn't affect you?

Screen Shot 2022-06-18 at 11.24.02 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-06-18 at 11.21.45 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-06-18 at 11.31.40 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-06-18 at 11.20.49 AM.png

oh...i'm so sorry....

Screen Shot 2022-06-18 at 11.34.23 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-06-18 at 11.21.04 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-06-18 at 11.21.15 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-06-18 at 11.30.42 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-06-18 at 11.36.03 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-06-18 at 11.20.57 AM.png

Do you think Babu sold the bitcoin he had for some star wars legos? the cope is unbelievable

E4D90E6C-5743-47BD-9EDE-0FAAE3E3D2B5.jpeg

Early retirement? That’s a dream you won’t be pursuing

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a theory Patrick was running in circles about 10-12 years ago with nerds (aka his model building friends) who convinced him to get in on Bitcoin. He either never bought in due to lack of money or not being able to figure out how to buy it, bought in and lost his wallet, or sold shortly after buying and never turned a profit. Essentially he was cucked by crypto for not being able to understand it and is now jealous of anyone who has make bank with it.

He is just envious seeing all these randoms make a nice profit from it. My friend cashed out a million during that lockdown spike. He tried to get me into it like 12 years ago but I didnt ( and still dont) understand it. Not even mad.

Yeah, same here. A friend of mine got into it in 2013 when it seemed to be taking off. His argument was that this was going to be a standard form of payment in the future. I didn't understand it though so I didn't really look into it.

I "regret" that in the sense that obviously I would do differently given my time again, but I don't have negative feelings about it because my life is the same as if bitcoin never existed at all.

Also, I'm still not a bitcoin expert, unlike Patrick who is pretty confident where the next plateau will lie and presumably is using options to short on crypto and will make a killing.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
because he thinks whatever is fed to him by bluecheck trannies. And KF is very succesfully funded by crypto donos, allowing it to circumvent kike financial censorship.

This is the same low IQ retard that says Twitter, a centralized app with no transparency and virtually no privacy features is "the best tool for resisting fascism". He's not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
He's just an unapologetic apologist for the state. Big Brother says bitcoin is bad, therefore Pig Brother says bitcoin is bad.

He's like Parsons from 1984 -

View attachment 48873
I was going to say almost the exact same thing. He watches corporate (state) run media all day and is incapable of discerning reality from it. He would be the literal nazi marching through streets assaulting kikes. Hitler dreamed of him, just not fat, as retarded and obviously not gay.

G

I was going to say almost the exact same thing. He watches corporate (state) run media all day and is incapable of discerning reality from it. He would be the literal nazi marching through streets assaulting kikes. Hitler dreamed of him, just not fat, as retarded and obviously not gay.
Exactly. He will never have that moment of clarity where he'd realise that, if he'd been alive in 1930s Germany, he'd have been enthusiastically tossing books onto bonfires and throwing stones through Jewish owned shop windows. The politics themselves are inconsequential. The mentality is key. He wants big brother to tell him what to think and what to do, and he wants an "other" to blame for everything wrong in his life. Pig heil

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Because he’s an angry miserable cunt that can’t stand seeing anyone do better than him because he’s a fat failure. Ever notice how losers hate successful people? They’re now told by people in the democrat party (who many got very rich due to being in politics even though their salaries aren’t that high) that “millionaires shouldn’t exist” and the rich need to “pay their fair share” (yet never get in any legal trouble because through accountants ARE paying the taxes according to law) and that anyone who did well for them self is bad. Pat sees people who made money of a risky investment (any investment they warn you is a risk and not guaranteed) as bad because he poor so it’s not fair and they should go to jail for life not being fair. Also he’s fat which isn’t a good look.