Why do I love spanish women so much?

My Funstina just turned 29 and can pass for early 20s, Bonniester. Very babyfaced with an ass and hips bigger than my future. Her mother is doing some black magic shit to look as young as she does in her 60s. She was a model when she was younger.

Some never hit a wall, but all whitoid women do. teehee
Stay outta my my threads, you hack.

Niggercuntkikefaggot

Hold my hand, dude
I would date a hot spic if I wasnt worried about my race dying out. Im not falling for the jewish race mixing tactics. Im going to have 6 White babies as a fuck you to the foreskin munchers

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Stay outta my my threads, you hack.
1709565547647.png

Faggot Boqposter

Dangerously sassy
Highly recommend the Incan / Simone Bolivar-liberated variant, Suester.

Columbians are pound-for-pound the hottest but they’re batshit crazy and hog the spotlight in my opinion.

Ecuadorians have giant asses but you’ll have to look at the mother first before you make any deals with the devil.

Peruvians are a solid choice. They got that fine Incan blood in them that gives them those almond shaped eyes and high cheekbones. Very exotic
Decent summary. Colombians are absolutely batshit crazy and you’re gonna have to deal with the knowledge that Colombian men have some of the biggest peckahs on average in the world. But if you don’t mind really bad food, bouts of insanity, and occasional emasculation… marry a Colombian.