Why do I love spanish women so much?

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
And i’m not talking about the gay Mestizos. I’m talking about those bitches who’s ancestry can be tied back to some blood sacrifices.

1709477960529.jpeg

IMG_2994.jpeg

1709478248502.jpeg

1709478268523.jpeg

@Honey Badger @HH Brother Please back me up on this.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer

2Shirts1Egg2

Not 1 egg, why would you bring up eggs, you queer?
The hottest girl i ever fucked was Spanish and absolutely out of her goddamn mind. Took tons of really really bad cocaine (actual talcom powder, if you want gear that bad in Glasgow you're cutting it yourself), like line after line. I suggested getting some decent shit and she got offended. One of those that sends 9 or 10 seperate text messages whilst they're trying to berate you. Fucking cunt, hope she overdosed.

edit - oh yeah i forgot the point I was trying to make. I subsequently spoke to a few Spanish mates I had and they flat out told me all Spanish women are mental. They mostly date fat British girls. Who knew?

edit 2 - I farted in front of her and she went ballistic. Forgot that one

Last edited:

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
And i’m not talking about the gay Mestizos. I’m talking about those bitches who’s ancestry can be tied back to some blood sacrifices.

View attachment 185937
View attachment 185938
View attachment 185939
View attachment 185940
@Honey Badger @HH Brother Please back me up on this.
Going from a male Brazilian to a female Puerto Rican with a fat ass was quite the upgrade, brother.

White women age like shit and fuck badly. I need a girl that sucks and fucks my dick like she’s trying to win the publishers clearing house.

Enjoy Latina pussy.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
They also still believe that women are women.

American women want to be men.
They want to be dominated with masculinity, Artiester.

My Latinaster couldn’t be more girly and bubbly and wanting to please every sexual desire.

White women want you to come home to a dirty house that they’ve been in all day doing nothing while you were working and refuse to suck your dick.

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
Highly recommend the Incan / Simone Bolivar-liberated variant, Suester.

Columbians are pound-for-pound the hottest but they’re batshit crazy and hog the spotlight in my opinion.

Ecuadorians have giant asses but you’ll have to look at the mother first before you make any deals with the devil.

Peruvians are a solid choice. They got that fine Incan blood in them that gives them those almond shaped eyes and high cheekbones. Very exotic

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
The hottest girl i ever fucked was Spanish and absolutely out of her goddamn mind. Took tons of really really bad cocaine (actual talcom powder, if you want gear that bad in Glasgow you're cutting it yourself), like line after line. I suggested getting some decent shit and she got offended. One of those that sends 9 or 10 seperate text messages whilst they're trying to berate you. Fucking cunt, hope she overdosed.

edit - oh yeah i forgot the point I was trying to make. I subsequently spoke to a few Spanish mates I had and they flat out told me all Spanish women are mental. They mostly date fat British girls. Who knew?
Hottest bird I ever had was Portuguese, wee dirty in a good way