• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Why didn't Patrick tell Javier about Josiah?

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
Forum Clout
The pictures of the rascals visiting Germany have been shown on every news cast. That isn't close to illegal.
But what is almost criminal is how Pat asserts that rascals “literally traveled to another counTry” to pose at a restaurant. He loves insisting that he’s important to the rascals, and that rascals are obsessed with him. Meanwhile rascals are just havin’ a loff watching their favorite comedy show: Pat’s hilariously retarded life.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
But what is almost criminal is how Pat asserts that rascals “literally traveled to another counTry” to pose at a restaurant. He loves insisting that he’s important to the rascals, and that rascals are obsessed with him. Meanwhile rascals are just havin’ a loff watching their favorite comedy show: Pat’s hilariously retarded life.
He is always drunk so he ends up with these elaborate fantasies of being stalked all over the world. His brain is broken. Between Trump and being constantly drunk. He is a lost cause on being rational. He just wants attention and pity at this point.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
One of the things I’d like Pat to explain is why the death threats and harassing phone calls he received from Canyon Boykin never get a mention or played for the news stories. Weird computerized voice mails do but that specific voice never seems to make it in there for some reason. 🤔

EraGodless

Forum Clout
If I was contacted by someone claiming to be a journo for a well known rag like HuffPo, the first thing I would do is take the 30 seconds to google “josiah munoz huffington post”. Low IQ rick didn’t even think to do this after being relentlessly trolled for years at that point. Remarkably dumb and fat guy.
You're just jealous that no one wanted to write an 18k word story about you. I'm sorry you're so insignificant, child.

G

He is always drunk so he ends up with these elaborate fantasies of being stalked all over the world. His brain is broken. Between Trump and being constantly drunk. He is a lost cause on being rational. He just wants attention and pity at this point.
It's also because he's terminally unemployed and the only "jobs" he's ever had have involved cold-calling seniors from home or sitting in a bar larping as Charles Bukowski. He's never travelled for work therefore, in his mind, no one does. The Munich rascal was already there on business. Dan was in Milwaukee for work. The Fat shenanigans were extracurricular.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
It's also because he's terminally unemployed and the only "jobs" he's ever had have involved cold-calling seniors from home or sitting in a bar larping as Charles Bukowski. He's never travelled for work therefore, in his mind, no one does. The Munich rascal was already there on business. Dan was in Milwaukee for work. The Fat shenanigans were extracurricular.
Bukowski actually worked to fund his alcoholism and writing career. Granted, he was a flake but he would atleast put in somewhat honest days of work and do day labor type stuff. Meanwhile, Patrick is too good to even finish a first shift at Target.

He simply doesn't have the work ethic to have the myriad of experiences that Bukowski had and he sure as shit doesn't have the writing ability. They have drinking in common. However, when compared to Bukowski, Patrick even sucks at that.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Bukowski actually worked to fund his alcoholism and writing career. Granted, he was a flake but he would atleast put in somewhat honest days of work and do day labor type stuff. Meanwhile, Patrick is too good to even finish a first shift at Target.

He simply doesn't have the work ethic to have the myriad of experiences that Bukowski had and he sure as shit doesn't have the writing ability. They have drinking in common. However, when compared to Bukowski, Patrick even sucks at that.
Bukowski was also one of our greatest ever writers who has had a vast influence on all kinds of music, film and literature while Patrick S. Tomlinson is just a fat, useless cunt who nobody in the world would dare cite as an influence.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
Bukowski was also one of our greatest ever writers who has had a vast influence on all kinds of music, film and literature while Patrick S. Tomlinson is just a fat, useless cunt who nobody in the world would dare cite as an influence.
There's motley poo, the modern classic "a christmas carnage", and several talented artists who were deeply influenced by the life and work of patrick tomlinson, stlaker.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
same for BDA, the address on his id was in Indianapolis but he happened to be near Milwaukee. Fatrick loved to parrot HE DROVE FIVE HOURS TO COME TO MY WATERING HOLE!!!

or the conventions, thousands of people in the scifi/fantasy scene know he's a cunt and he acts like one of them taking a picture of him (a public figure) at the hotel bar (a public place) is a crime across state lines

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
Submitting all the fake evidence is embarrassing as well as giving the doxes he was cerTain about of his 2 main stalkers and their money backer, info he gained because he thought he was hacked into the secret stlaker forums.
And in the Pretend podcast he tried to flip the script and made it sound like they were the bad guys for vaguely impersonating random people, like he wasn't the one chomping at the bit to dox and harass anyone he could with zero verification like he did with that Swedish guy.

I mean all he had to do was ask Josiah for a callback number he could easily Google to verify belongs to HuffPo. But dummy was so eager to continue his lies and propaganda he fell for it.
We're talking about a guy who genuinely believed HuffPo would write an 8,500 word piece about him, longer than a Time Person of the Year article. His ego and stupidity doomed him from the start.

Forum Clout
We're talking about a guy who genuinely believed HuffPo would write an 8,500 word piece about him
I really thought Josiah had fucked up there and the game was over when I heard him say that. Instead, it was a brilliant move because Pat's ego is so inflated that he thought 'of course it would be that long, I'm Mama Raven's special boy'.

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
Forum Clout
Pat did influence me.

To do everything in my power to not be anything like him