• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Why didn't Patrick tell Javier about Josiah?

Kurt_Love

Forum Clout
honestly if the public was shown dan and his "voodoo doll" adventure it would make everyone here look genuinely psychotic, and yet he doesn't. i really don't get it.
Even when he had to mention it he framed it as once Dan safely knew Rick was at home he went to Hooli's. Hooli's is 2 minutes from his house and Dan live streamed from there for like an hour while redditors texted Rick telling him to go neutralize Dan.

He hid on the fart couch instead

Fhhtte

Forum Clout
The issue with that, sweetie, is that future interviewees may not trust Javier if he does something like that.

My feel on Javier 4 was that when he started recording it he was still on Patrick's side, and then he saw the Patrick we see. I'd like to actually interview him about that. I think Javier is the real juicy part of the story here. He thought he knew a person.
It’s almost like the episodes were about someone “pretending” to be a victim.

ISO__JOE

Forum Clout
If I was contacted by someone claiming to be a journo for a well known rag like HuffPo, the first thing I would do is take the 30 seconds to google “josiah munoz huffington post”. Low IQ rick didn’t even think to do this after being relentlessly trolled for years at that point. Remarkably dumb and fat guy.

G

Apologies for being a newfag but are there Josiahs 1-4 to listen to?
Polish_20230815_225928202.jpg

BudDickman

Forum Clout
He never talks about the things that injure him the most, because they make him look so laughably pathetic and stupid.

Everyone finding out about him getting cucked. Getting catfished by Josiah. Being exposed as a half marathon cheater, retard who barely graduated, would-be baby murder, etc. The fact that he has never earned out on any book advance and has probably made less than $50k total in his 10+ year writing "career". The charred Beef Wellington. Being called fat. Torque Wheeler. Enticing randos into saying "eww, that guy's gross".

That's what injures him. Not the swattings. No one has ever taunted him about being swatted.

Imager

Scaffolding Photographer
Forum Clout
honestly if the public was shown dan and his "voodoo doll" adventure it would make everyone here look genuinely psychotic, and yet he doesn't. i really don't get it.
True, but then you have to explain who the voodoo dolls are. And in that context, they're fucking hilarious.

1692389103215.png

Can you imaging Pat saying, "see, this one is my wife sitting on her future husband's lap?" I'm dying thinking about it.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
True, but then you have to explain who the voodoo dolls are. And in that context, they're fucking hilarious.

View attachment 143527

Can you imaging Pat saying, "see, this one is my wife sitting on her future husband's lap?" I'm dying thinking about it.
Never noticed how cool voodoo Adrienne’s hair is. How do you do that, @RobertMewler?