• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Why didn't Patrick tell Javier about Josiah?

Imager

Scaffolding Photographer
Forum Clout
Patrick's side of this saga is that we're deranged terrorists who get off on performative cruelty. There's the nigger baby pepperoni, visiting places he's been to and taking pictures of our loved ones there, the contact form bit (fun fact: @Imager invented with the phrase "Yours in Christ", Robin. hoo hoo), the voicemails and texts and tweets, we allegedly vandalized his motorcycle, and of course the alleged swattings.

His side of the story is we're obsessed with him. He takes a picture of his backyard and there are 700 comment threads. He goes on vacation and we look at all the pictures. We take so much time in our lives.

So isn't it odd that he doesn't say, "These stalkers even pretended to be a Huffington Post reporter and under false pretenses interviewed me over the phone for hours and hours and when I figured it out (remember this is Patrick talking) released all that audio of me yelling at them to make fun of it?"

The single fact that Patrick didn't mention this to Javier means he doesn't mention it to any of the other outlets in his media tour. So why not?

This means that Patrick knows Josiah 5 makes him look really, really bad and is ashamed of it. It's not just that he got duped.

I bet Patrick gets PSTD when he hears the name Josiah Munoz.

Imager

Scaffolding Photographer
Forum Clout
I think he just focusses on the things that would be illegal if they were true. Vandalism of his property, death threats, prank calls to police etc.
The pictures of the rascals visiting Germany have been shown on every news cast. That isn't close to illegal.

He also didn't mention that Dan went to Hooligans and came close to his hovel until Javier was told about Dan's existence. And of course we're all anonymous, except he's always known who Dan was.

Forget what he says, it's his behavior here. He'd rather not tell anyone about Dan visiting nearby (which would make this place look bad) or BDA or Josiah.

He is aware enough of what makes him look really bad so he banks on these 'journalists' not doing even 10 minutes of research. And with everyone except Javier he's been right.

G

He also NEVER posts the vandalism footage anywhere and gets it reported and taken down, yet has no problem showing video of SWAT officers. You would think someone walking onto his property to vandalize his motorcycle would be an incredibly black-and-white example of physical stalking that would greatly help his case, but he doesn't want anyone seeing it.

Also, I really wish Javier would release the full interviews. Maybe make it a Patreon exclusive, whatever. I just want to hear how angry he got when he found out that Javier interviewed Dan and listened to Josiah 5 and saw the vandalism footage for himself.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Patrick is just terrified of having his buffoonery exposed. Anyone with a 165 IQ would gladly tell you that Josiah was a massive embarrassment if it happened to them.
I mean all he had to do was ask Josiah for a callback number he could easily Google to verify belongs to HuffPo. But dummy was so eager to continue his lies and propaganda he fell for it.

Imager

Scaffolding Photographer
Forum Clout
Also, I really wish Javier would release the full interviews. Maybe make it a Patreon exclusive, whatever. I just want to hear how angry he got when he found out that Javier interviewed Dan and listened to Josiah 5 and saw the vandalism footage for himself.
The issue with that, sweetie, is that future interviewees may not trust Javier if he does something like that.

My feel on Javier 4 was that when he started recording it he was still on Patrick's side, and then he saw the Patrick we see. I'd like to actually interview him about that. I think Javier is the real juicy part of the story here. He thought he knew a person.

Imager

Scaffolding Photographer
Forum Clout
I mean all he had to do was ask Josiah for a callback number he could easily Google to verify belongs to HuffPo. But dummy was so eager to continue his lies and propaganda he fell for it.
In Josiah 5 the call drops and then Patrick calls him back. Patrick had his number.

In defense of Patrick, Josiah could have been using a cell number and not an office phone.

Now if Josiah had never published an article under his own name, that could easily have been researched.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Forum Clout
In Josiah 5 the call drops and then Patrick calls him back. Patrick had his number.

In defense of Patrick, Josiah could have been using a cell number and not an office phone.

Now if Josiah had never published an article under his own name, that could easily have been researched.
I mean he could’ve asked for an office phone to call him at is what I’m saying. But he couldn’t do that.

Hell all he really had to do was Google Josiah Munoz, like you said. Sounds simple to me. But Patrick is a confirmed fucktard.

T. Booth Willy

Caged heat
Forum Clout
He incriminates himself. He says he's not paying the judgement. He gloats that he's already won by costing Rahul money that he doesn't have. He all but admits SFWA financed the lawsuit. His victim bullshit falls apart in those tapes. But he's too stupid to understand that, so he probably avoids mentioning it because he was tricked and it damages his narcissistic self image.

G

I laughed like a bastard when Javi played just one part of all five Josiah tapes - Patrick setting up Josiah's FFWBT alley-opp. He could have picked any moment from those hours of audio, and he chose one that made Fat look and sound like a completely stupid cunt more than any other. Honorary brotherman

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Forum Clout
I laughed like a bastard when Javi played just one part of all five Josiah tapes - Patrick setting up Josiah's FFWBT alley-opp. He could have picked any moment from those hours of audio, and he chose one that made Fat look and sound like a completely stupid cunt more than any other. Honorary brotherman
Javi was beside himself why Patrick would continue to talk to someone who prank called him.

soulbrotherman#1

Specifically a quarter retarded
Forum Clout
Josiah makes us look good since we raised thousands of dollars for some cancer kid, Andrew Josiah Munoz
Kid beat the cancer

1692367747103.png

Leonard Rhomberg

Who are you gonna replace me with?
Forum Clout
Its already been said a million times but it cant be said enough. Pat thinks he's this genius, but it is jaw-dropping that he fell for such a ruse. Google the email address, call the paper and verify the reporter. It would have taken him 10 minutes to realize it was some pranksters. I can't imagine the faces of them when they realized they actually fooled him and were going to go through with the interviews. I bet they didnt even think he'd fall for it

Kurt_Love

Forum Clout
He chose where Josiah said the evil n word. Cause his summary is come on, these guys have to be the swatters and n word.

patrick is fat

Forum Clout
He also didn't mention that Dan went to Hooligans and came close to his hovel until Javier was told about Dan's existence. And of course we're all anonymous, except he's always known who Dan was.
honestly if the public was shown dan and his "voodoo doll" adventure it would make everyone here look genuinely psychotic, and yet he doesn't. i really don't get it.