Why did these fucking pig retards constantly eat on the air?

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
They all would. For them, show prep was literally reading the paper and listening to WINS on the way in. Staff would start prepping the night before and throughout the 5am hour. All these guys had to do (and did) was show up and leave. They wouldn't even want to stay for sales or a creative meeting for their own show. It was hard to give a shit about the show when the hosts didn't even care.
Then explain your ultimate firing and banishment from Rockstar, stupid. Can't blame your total lack of effort and stick-to-itiveness on the staff like O&A, you kike nosed small hat nigger.

Guess you can't really give a shit about pissing away two gravy careers when everyone despises you wherever you land on your tiny lil woman midget feet. As always, it's not your heeb fault, right?! ✡️

two gravy careers
Bugs Bunny No Template | Bugs Bunny's No | Know Your Meme

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
That's what your Mohalim mouth looks like when you "brit milah" baby Jew penis, stupid.

Tunnel kike vampire with a bloody child mattress ass nigger. That's what the deal was with the mattress. Everyone thinks it's rape (which is probably true as well), but I'd bet a stolen yarmulke off a crying heebs head in the Manhattan diamond district that it's blood from Brit milah. Horrifying chomo scum.

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
They all would. For them, show prep was literally reading the paper and listening to WINS on the way in. Staff would start prepping the night before and throughout the 5am hour. All these guys had to do (and did) was show up and leave. They wouldn't even want to stay for sales or a creative meeting for their own show. It was hard to give a shit about the show when the hosts didn't even care.
To be fair, whatever da Opester came up with just riffling through the New York Times half an hour before showtime ended up being less contrived and ultimately a billion times funnier than whatever bits you and the interns were probably responsible for.

Nobody remembers the show for it's bits post WNEW or their staff. Even Joe Rogan only ever brings up Pat Duffy, maybe Sam.

Does it eat you up inside you coulda left an impression with the Roganster, move to LA and get on that wagon early instead of hanging out with confirmed Pedonthony Ghoulia?

New York Times

Lmao, Opie doesn't have the reading comprehension for the NY Times. He would read USA today.

probably responsible for.

So, what you're saying is you don't know shit. Gotcha.

Nobody remembers the show for it's bits post WNEW or their staff.

Just a dumb statement, but that's to be expected.

Does it eat you up inside you coulda left an impression with the Roganster

Lemme get this straight. Rogan was in studio like twice over 4 years and I was supposed to have befriended him so hard during breaks that he would have poached me to work on his podcast in L.A? Did that happen to another staff member...at all? Lemme check my notes here...hmmm...nope....nope.....nope...Nope. None of my old coworkers work for Joe Rogan. By your logic, Erock should be in L.A. with Rogan. But hang on lemme check my notes and see where he's at.... ah, here it is, he works for Pedonthony Ghoulia.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Lmao, Opie doesn't have the reading comprehension for the NY Times. He would read USA today.

So, what you're saying is you don't know shit. Gotcha.

Just a dumb statement, but that's to be expected.

Lemme get this straight. Rogan was in studio like twice over 4 years and I was supposed to have befriended him so hard during breaks that he would have poached me to work on his podcast in L.A? Did that happen to another staff member...at all? Lemme check my notes here...hmmm...nope....nope.....nope...Nope. None of my old coworkers work for Joe Rogan. By your logic, Erock should be in L.A. with Rogan. But hang on lemme check my notes and see where he's at.... ah, here it is, he works for Pedonthony Ghoulia.
It sucks you had to sell the two nice guitars you ever owned to cover rent because you’re a bar back.

I figured you were his type. You were a full-head-of-hair having delicious twinky little jew faggot back then after all.

How much time do you spend thinking about playing matchmaker with grown men. Yeah, dude, you're super cool. None of this is at all your repressed gayness manifesting. It would make you happy if Rogan and I jerked each other off. That's the story you literally want so you can cum to it.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Nobody remembers the show for it's bits post WNEW or their staff.
What are you a dummy? Who the fuck forgot Lady Di’s internship, Bobos entire existence, Jocktober, the Scott and Todd smashing, Scorch smashing, you know, all shit that only came after WNEW and what they’re literally known for. No one genuinely thinks of O&A and thinks of the hack sex bits they did (that everyone else was doing at the time)

“You know those guys who used to do bits like the whiffle ball bat challenge and cherry darts??”

You mean Howard Stern?

“NO I MEAN O&A”

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Don’t make me go all Satellite baby on your asses….

All duh radio wars. Bobo. Assorted characters like Erock, Steve C, Danny, and Sam. Homeless Cribs with Di. The Walkovers. Cakestomp. Tony Danza shenanigans. Stern Fan incident. Master Po and his antics. 80% of Patrices appearances. Jim Norton and all his faggotry / characters (although this is a negative to some of you). The Homeless Charlie incident. Fat fuck Terry Clifford. John and Jeff. Scorch and PFGTV. Box of cocks. Toothpick guy. The Mancow “prank call”.

Why am I even justifying this. A chunk of what people “remember” O&A for was their later years. Not their hacky early shit.