Why did these fucking pig retards constantly eat on the air?

G

I break my back in a truck all day and it kills me to hear these faggot losers cry about how hard their jobs are.

Meanwhile they ate on air, showed up late whenever they wanted, would spend half the show literally just listening to other shows/last nights tv clips, etc. I fucking hate these pussies I’m glad their lives are getting more miserable every year.

Easily_Remembered

It's not REALLY Ray Wilson
I break my back in a truck all day and it kills me to hear these faggot losers cry about how hard their jobs are.

Meanwhile they ate on air, showed up late whenever they wanted, would spend half the show literally just listening to other shows/last nights tv clips, etc. I fucking hate these pussies I’m glad their lives are getting more miserable every year.
Don't forget how Jimmy and Nana would haul ass as soon as the show was over, rarely putting in a full three or four hours.

Their work ethic was shit compared to their income, and it explains why the lot of them are mired in obscurity and dwindling fortunes now - they simply aren't willing to work for it.

Don't forget how Jimmy and Nana would haul ass as soon as the show was over, rarely putting in a full three or four hours.

They all would. For them, show prep was literally reading the paper and listening to WINS on the way in. Staff would start prepping the night before and throughout the 5am hour. All these guys had to do (and did) was show up and leave. They wouldn't even want to stay for sales or a creative meeting for their own show. It was hard to give a shit about the show when the hosts didn't even care.

Cuz there were "edgy" Shock Jocks post 2006
eating on air was a FU to society like GG Allen throwing poop at people
Yes. Stern used to do it too. The old-timey shock-jocks were just too fucking cool to give a shit about anything, man. Eating on the air? Fuck you, ratings. Belching into the mic? Fuck you, ratings. Being as half-assed as possible? Fuck you, ratings.

TheGhostOfBernellTrammell

Getting my rocks off. Emptying my boulders.
1711585245386.png

wha happen?

it really is obnoxious & more-so since they mainly went for a 'blue collar' audience.
I probably wouldn't mind so much if they just grabbed a quick bagel to monch during breaks, but the were total divas about it - nobody is interested in listening to half-hour discussing the temperature of Jim's egg whites / rabbit food.
They (especially Jim) kept making it into a thing, which shows complete contempt for the listeners, & he'd get legit mad about the slightest of indiscretions. I can only hope his eggewhites were regularly spat-in.
What a ssssscummbaagg!

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
it really is obnoxious & more-so since they mainly went for a 'blue collar' audience.
I probably wouldn't mind so much if they just grabbed a quick bagel to monch during breaks, but the were total divas about it - nobody is interested in listening to half-hour discussing the temperature of Jim's egg whites / rabbit food.
Norton's psychosis over food was usually entertaining. He once stopped the show out of nowhere by drinking a half gallon protein shake in front of everyone. The studio had people talking about whatever topic. Then all of the sudden everyone is laughing and asking Norton what he has and he says it is a "rocky road protein shake". And proceeds to probably drink 1,500 calories in the span of minutes.

His meltdowns over mustard omelettes whatnot were good. Coffee diva. Them messing with that one intern and telling him that Jim only likes drinks from the back of the refrigerator and not the front where the air was warmer always makes me laugh.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
They all would. For them, show prep was literally reading the paper and listening to WINS on the way in. Staff would start prepping the night before and throughout the 5am hour. All these guys had to do (and did) was show up and leave. They wouldn't even want to stay for sales or a creative meeting for their own show. It was hard to give a shit about the show when the hosts didn't even care.
Fuck off, faggot. Everything good you brought to the show was ripped off Digg. Don’t pretend like you weren’t a lazy entitled bald guy too.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...

Their work ethic was shit compared to their income, and it explains why the lot of them are mired in obscurity and dwindling fortunes now - they simply aren't willing to work for it.
"Let's knock off early!" -Arthur Lange Jr.