• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Why did every single show have what felt like a 15 minute intro song?

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Bro exactly, shut the whole fuck up. 95% of you know me from Danny-Hate Best Of YouTube compilations. My 8 years of every day contributions boils down to a 3 hour playlist of me standing up for myself and calling out hypocrisy.

Good point. Quick question - why are you still here? Like seriously, you can never ever answer that question. You act like we're obsessed but you constantly seek us out. Why not move on and live the "amazing life" you're supposedly having.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
I'd say so. Telling your boss to eat shit and go fuck himself is pretty brave. Telling Po to eat shit and go fuck himself is pretty brave. Telling Patrice to eat shit and go fuck himself was pretty brave. Who outlasted them. Oh.

Kike.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Tell us some good master po tidbits we don't know

It might have been mentioned, Po had property in NJ he was using as his "dojo". It was in his ex-wife's name. He spent all this time, money and effort to build his "dojo" and then his wife had it bulldozed, as she was the official owner on paper. Somebody sent us pictures of just the stairs and a bulldozed building. There was a whole hullaballoo on bullshido.com about him back then. It was very entertaining.

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
It might have been mentioned, Po had property in NJ he was using as his "dojo". It was in his ex-wife's name. He spent all this time, money and effort to build his "dojo" and then his wife had it bulldozed, as she was the official owner on paper. Somebody sent us pictures of just the stairs and a bulldozed building. There was a whole hullaballoo on bullshido.com about him back then. It was very entertaining.
Didn't the building burn down?

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
I don't remember fire damage, just looked like a wrecked place to me.
Danny ross sincere question, why didn't you ever venture into music production?

The learning curve shouldn't be much for you.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
I'd say so. Telling your boss to eat shit and go fuck himself is pretty brave. Telling Po to eat shit and go fuck himself is pretty brave. Telling Patrice to eat shit and go fuck himself was pretty brave. Who outlasted them. Oh.

You didn't do any of those things, though. What you really did was be a feminine, annoying faggot at work. And to you, being difficult and snotty means "telling people to eat shit and go fuck themselves."

You literally never said those words to any of them.