• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Why did every single show have what felt like a 15 minute intro song?

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
Yup. You bet I do. What makes you say that? Because you hear his voice on the radio, he must be making half a mil a year? What sponsors do Jim & Sam have? That's a good indicator. Are they doing reads for Apple? Universal movies? Budweiser? Heineken? Or are they doing reads for tacky Steven Singer roses.

It's pretty obvious Sam's pay is a big dropoff from Jim's pay, which is a big dropoff from Opie's pay. Still, I assume he's pulling in a low six figure income for a 25 hr/week job.

BenDovid

Forum Clout

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
Yup. You bet I do. What makes you say that? Because you hear his voice on the radio, he must be making half a mil a year? What sponsors do Jim & Sam have? That's a good indicator. Are they doing reads for Apple? Universal movies? Budweiser? Heineken? Or are they doing reads for tacky Steven Singer roses.

Yes, but that's enhanced by subscriber numbers. Terrestrial is ad driven, while Sirius is subscription driven. That doesn't mean company revenue necessarily makes its way to the hosts, but it isn't preposterous to say someone like Sam still makes a good living.

And it isn't just because he's on the radio, it's because he's hosting a daily show that's on 5 days/week, and can claim the legacy of a popular show. And the comments here have been pretty grounded in the reality of Sam's pay. Nobody is arguing he's a millionaire.

Of course you do.

In this area, it's something we have in common.

Last edited:

bantadant

Fantastic Man
Forum Clout
A little bit, yeah. Steve came to work and started making FoundryMusic.com blog posts. Travis was responsible for organizing morning prep and finding print content. Sam and I were responsible for the vast majority of audio content. Sam knew he'd get airtime if he cut up some garbage Opie would be interested in, so he'd go down that path. But that's all he did. When the show was live, he would read WWE articles, bullshit with Troy and Erik who were in the back doing nothing as well. Troy? To this day I do not know what he did for our show or why management decided he was now show staff. There was no available position for him and nobody knew who he was. I remember him coming up with a production piece about Patrice called "Side Pussy", which was god fucking awful.

Somebody has to be the guy to figure out Bobo can get his dick raging hard on command. I noticed his boboner. This gets brought to O&A. "Guys....you gotta see this...." and then fast forward a few weeks and you get one of the all time best moments on O&A ever. I don't recall Sam hiring Intern David. I however, recall hiring Sam. Or how about Bobo yelling "NIGGER" to "Things Anthony Would Say?" Like, it's a beach ball of a setup and Bobo fucking NAILED it.

So who is responsible for shit like that? Travis? Sam? Steve? Opie? Anthony? What makes a good O&A producer? What does a producer DO?
Your main contribution to the show was noticing a retard had a boner? Sick brag there

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Just an example. Fixing the cards so Tippy Tom loses BlackJack, finding Big A, getting Tay Zonday on the phone the same day Chocolate Rain got big, a million things. That you don't hear on the air.

Move on retard. O&A as a brand in 2023 is irrelevant. You are beyond irrelevant. Tiny kike faggot.

Forum Clout
The first time I heard of Danny Ross it was when he was on the Reddit promoting his podcast. So yeah I find it very hard to believe that someone who worked in radio, who buddied up to the host of the show even though everyone around him clearly saw how toxic he was, who hosted a podcast, and who still revels in talking about his time working on a radio show probably wouldn’t have wanted to host his own radio show.

Fawwwk, this guy has us borderline defending Sam Roberts on here.

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
Forum Clout
Playing a fifteen minute intro to waste time, sticking retards on mic for a tedious fucking eternity, giving Sam segments, and then Joctober, a month of hit and miss where you listen to another show for an hour and maybe get lucky. Opie used to ask what those morning shows were getting done but what the fuck was he getting done?

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
Bro exactly, shut the whole fuck up. 95% of you know me from Danny-Hate Best Of YouTube compilations. My 8 years of every day contributions boils down to a 3 hour playlist of me standing up for myself and calling out hypocrisy.
Like the time you called Steve, who was a big fat faggot, buster and Steven.