Why are so many artists worshipping Satan in videos and live performances?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Because it gets them the attention they crave.
With Sam Smith it seems to be a mix of not being as big as he was when he had his first hits and trying to do everything he can to get attention because his music isnt doing the trick. Also explains why he’s a fat pig now, he knows his fame is almost up and he’s not handling it well.

Speaking of big fat pigs I think the recent situation with Lizzo might be the nail in the coffin for her. Now that people see she’s a big fat mean bitch it’s now OK to call her fat and make fun of her. She was to headline the made in America festival in Philly Labor Day weekend and they cancelled it yesterday without an explanation. Also Beyoncé took a mention of Lizzo out of one of her songs (Made in America is Jay-Z’s festival)

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
It’s done now when you’ve got to cover up for having shitty music in hopes of getting attention. Last time any artist got attention for being satanic / antichrist was Marilyn Manson about 25 years ago. Nobody is bothered by it now and it’s been done so much it barely makes waves.

That’s my question. I understand try hard faggots did it back then because it was shocking, but why are they doing it now? It’s shocking to say you believe in God and morality. You are praised for being as degenerate as possible now.

Nobody is shocked by it, it’s not getting them attention. I believe it at face value, they’re worshipping Satan.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
With Sam Smith it seems to be a mix of not being as big as he was when he had his first hits and trying to do everything he can to get attention because his music isnt doing the trick. Also explains why he’s a fat pig now, he knows his fame is almost up and he’s not handling it well.

Speaking of big fat pigs I think the recent situation with Lizzo might be the nail in the coffin for her. Now that people see she’s a big fat mean bitch it’s now OK to call her fat and make fun of her. She was to headline the made in America festival in Philly Labor Day weekend and they cancelled it yesterday without an explanation. Also Beyoncé took a mention of Lizzo out of one of her songs (Made in America is Jay-Z’s festival)

That thing where you get women to say Lizzo is beautiful and then say “you look like lizzo” and they’re visibly offended but can’t admit why is very funny

1073waaf

The ONLY station that REALLY ROCKS!
1691684694911.gif

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
That’s my question. I understand try hard faggots did it back then because it was shocking, but why are they doing it now? It’s shocking to say you believe in God and morality. You are praised for being as degenerate as possible now.

Nobody is shocked by it, it’s not getting them attention. I believe it at face value, they’re worshipping Satan.
Might be but they think it’s still “edgy” and gets them attention. Like they say - no publicity is bad publicity. Plus it’s still “in” to slam Christian’s even though they aren’t even paying attention to Sam Smith. White Christian’s are the only group you’re allowed to trash. Can’t do that do the Jews or Muslims. Now THAT would be edgy!

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
That thing where you get women to say Lizzo is beautiful and then say “you look like lizzo” and they’re visibly offended but can’t admit why is very funny
I hope this leads to more people coming out with how awful it is to deal with Lizzo since now it’s ok to talk about it and shit on her. The made in America festival cancellation she was headlining happened yesterday less than a month out and said it would be back in 2024. Probably couldn’t find another headliner to replace her and figured just cancel it to avoid the bad look. The reason for the cancelation is very vague.

For a time Ellen was the queen of daytime tv / Americas sweetheart / “I love when she dances!” Until the truth came out about her being a complete nightmare.

Somehow Jennifer Lopez notorious bad reputation of being a bitch to people and a major pain in the ass isn’t brought up like it used to be.

It’s the safest way to be provocative, edgy, and make people talk. They can “push the boundary” while being safely inside it and free from major criticism or cancellation. It’s like the girls I knew at punk shows that joke about eating aborted babies and killing Christians but lose their minds because I said the nigger word in a funny context.

Voscabulary

and now it's all over
It’s the safest way to be provocative, edgy, and make people talk. They can “push the boundary” while being safely inside it and free from major criticism or cancellation. It’s like the girls I knew at punk shows that joke about eating aborted babies and killing Christians but lose their minds because I said the nigger word in a funny context.
we here at the owen a forums are the true counter culture :brothaman_sm:

Phish

Them boys would fly in the mud over my house
LOL bands were doing the "satanic" thing forty-plus years ago, and society survived. Some faggy rapper prancing around in a devil suit is not "satanic".
If you think satanic panic was fake watch Mr Metokur “Finding the Finders”. They were/are a satanic white child sex ring that had underground tunnels underneath a preschool with aninal bones and santanic sacrificial animal leftovers in the tunnel. They found dozens of kids that were kidnapped by these people and noones ever heard of “The Finders” before. Its all FBI released redacted documents that the internet put together and Metokur went over the timeline. Its fucked.

I obviously think it’s sinister and demonic but even if you don’t agree, it’s undeniable it’s being pushed hard.

Why? Is it an edgy trend? A cool hipster thing? What’s the “rational” reason other than what I believe?

I’m not going to clutter this up with examples because there’s endless ones recently, I’ll provide them if someone doesn’t take my word for it, but they are and it’s fucking weird and wrong.
was kinda edgy in the 80s early 90s no today there just literal spaz cringe faggots trying to be ''shocking''
210329184353-lil-nas-x-satan-shoes-super-tease.jpg

DMAN

NYC Mayor
You are all giving them credit as if it’s a conniving, calculated trick to piss people off. In reality there has been a rise in dumb holes thinking they are witches, and general retarded satanist shit they genuinely think it’s like praying to demons who reward you with creative success.

If you’re an entertainer, there are a shit load of dumb people who believe in that mumbo jumbo and push the artists to partake in the imagery and rituals. It doesn’t HAVE to be real, it doesn’t HAVE to work for them to be totally sincere in doing it.

The fact that rappers do it now says it all. There is no group of entertainers more puppet like. They literally do whatever some heeb tells them. Play a character they conjure up and act clownish.

What bands? Society is doing well is it? It’s not a degenerate collapse into perversion? Great!
In the early 80s, bands like Venom and Mercyful Fate released full fledged tributes to Satan. It was right there on the covers. I saw Mercyful Fate just last year, and the entire gig was a homage to Satan. A good time was had by all. In the 80s and 90s those Norwegian black metal weirdos were killing each other and burning churches for cool album covers. So some prancing, mincing rap fag is about as "satanic" as English fucking Bob.