Why are so many artists worshipping Satan in videos and live performances?

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
I obviously think it’s sinister and demonic but even if you don’t agree, it’s undeniable it’s being pushed hard.

Why? Is it an edgy trend? A cool hipster thing? What’s the “rational” reason other than what I believe?

I’m not going to clutter this up with examples because there’s endless ones recently, I’ll provide them if someone doesn’t take my word for it, but they are and it’s fucking weird and wrong.

awkward nikki.gif

Dog Eater

Apartheid is cool.
they still think dunking on the religious-right is the counter culture thing to do, despite the fact that western society has shifted overwhelming in favour of hedonism and degeneracy
This nails it. They’re just trying very hard to be edgy to please their jewish masters.

Ironically even an atheist who opens himself up completely to evil will become evil and have it take over their life. It’s a real thing regardless of what you believe.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
What bands? Society is doing well is it? It’s not a degenerate collapse into perversion? Great!
Yeah, lets pretend that Motley Crew was as bad as this shithole society we're living in now. When those kikes pretended the satanic panic was about music, and not underground tunnels from schools to rape dungeons, all confirmed now through documents. Finders Cult, Johnny Goch. You're dumb if you're in denial still.

The puritan vibe on the left and the right is the true devil let me tell ya although the right somehow makes themselves look more foolish with the devil/religious shite it tries in the US

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Could also be about faggots/tranny faggots pushing the envelope further and further as they steam roll towards their end goal of being allowed to fuck kids.

Is that an end goal and not just life now?

The most powerful people in our world have been doing it for decades and nobody cares.

I refuse to accept people are that low IQ and ignorant they think being atheist / anti religious is counter culture and not just the status quo, it’s why MENSA members think it’s rational to argue why pedophilia is okay because believing in God is worse,

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
This nails it. They’re just trying very hard to be edgy to please their jewish masters.

Ironically even an atheist who opens himself up completely to evil will become evil and have it take over their life. It’s a real thing regardless of what you believe.
It’s done now when you’ve got to cover up for having shitty music in hopes of getting attention. Last time any artist got attention for being satanic / antichrist was Marilyn Manson about 25 years ago. Nobody is bothered by it now and it’s been done so much it barely makes waves.