Who's Hotter: Dani Brand or Missy Muscles?

Who's Hotter: Dani Brand or Missy Muscles?

• Total voters
Obviously Dani. With this freshly stomped, mangled and chewed hand around your cock, you don't have to worry about broken blood vessels or some other accident.

uWtOwgE.jpeg

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Anthony Cumia is a repressed homosexual. Therefore none of his female partners are fair game. Same goes for closeted homosexual Jim Norton. The only straight personality on the show was boring old Gregg "Opie" Hughes. Here's the kind of woman he liked

View attachment 72262
My old beach patrol lieutenant said he was at a party once where she sucked 3 dicks in one night

G

You’re thinking of Jennifer Carmody. She’s doing Illuminati/conspiracies/alien TikToks now.
That’s it, thank you. I think I get her and Chelsea Peretti confused. Which one of them has a really horrible face but an exceptional, round back end? Is that Peretti? And then Carmody is the one that he never really let go of? Do I finally have the straight?

That’s it, thank you. I think I get her and Chelsea Peretti confused. Which one of them has a really horrible face but an exceptional, round back end? Is that Peretti? And then Carmody is the one that he never really let go of? Do I finally have the straight?
The one with the nice dumper is definitely Peretti. Carmody was the one involved in the Chip heist. From her IG she lives in California and never mentions the Worm. Allegedly, he has a new gf and I am dying to see how manly it looks.