Who's Hotter: Dani Brand or Missy Muscles?

Who's Hotter: Dani Brand or Missy Muscles?

• Total voters
Which one gets you stiffer and why?

2022%200706%20a-XL.jpg

Dani Brand

311641445_837582257605745_1417870677416336887_n-XL.jpg

Missy Muscles

G

Plain Jane mountain wop over a schizo kike every time.
Arent you being like Nana where he would go "eww, no thanks" to Halle Berry just because she's Black-ish?

Seriously, might aswell say "I'll pick x pussy over liberal pussy every time". What makes you want certain pussy? the political affiliations attached to it??? Shouldnt it be more primal/attraction/looks based?

The most fanatical SS guard would admit Dani's sexy af.

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
Arent you being like Nana where he would go "eww, no thanks" to Halle Berry just because she's Black-ish?

Seriously, might aswell say "I'll pick x pussy over liberal pussy every time". What makes you want certain pussy? the political affiliations attached to it??? Shouldnt it be more primal/attraction/looks based?

The most fanatical SS guard would admit Dani's sexy af.
Along with wanting nothing to do with Jewish DNA or culture (with very few exceptions), I don't find her attractive. That's all.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Dani's got the Khazar beefers and face, Missy's got a toighter bod overall and better gams. Ass-wise, I'd probably have to go Dani as I don't mind a sloppy one if it's got some meat to grab. Personality-wise, they're both clearly dopes so that's even. Both probably absolutely shameless in bed, so that's even too. It's a tough one, man.
No thanks to either of them, they're cumia burners.
This is the correct answer, but I'll play along and vote Dani by a slightly chubby margin. Nobody cares. Nice thought process for ranking women you'll never meet, stupid. Nice self-loathing, too.