• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Who sent Patrick the Nazi Imagery stuffed Suicide Demand?

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
So - outside of outright lying about it on twitter just for attention - if he sent himself that stuff in the mail, but reported it to the authorities as mail harassment from the Forum: Could and would the authorities be able to prove that it was from him? And if so: What's the penalty?
Nothing he's get in no trouble. Same as if someone from here sent it. The cops don't give a fuck.

There are women out there who are stalked for years by stlaker exes, and none of the thousands of voicemail, texts, letter, etc... Never leads to anything until he crosses a line. If they cops won't arrest the guy sending threatening letters for three years to the ex whose ribs he used to break, they'll tell both False Flag Rick and everyone else tough shit.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
So - outside of outright lying about it on twitter just for attention - if he sent himself that stuff in the mail, but reported it to the authorities as mail harassment from the Forum: Could and would the authorities be able to prove that it was from him? And if so: What's the penalty?
I doubt there's an actual letter; Fatty's just figured out he'll get sympathy if he says there was.

If he did create such a letter then of course the authorities will catch him because he'll have fucked it up. Filing a fake police report is usually a misdemeanour; so he'd catch a fine, maybe some community service.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
I don’t think it’s actually illegal to send racist material to someone. Unless it’s full of death threats targeted at the person you sent it to. Piggy’s lack of knowledge of what makes up mail fraud is hilarious. Just like he thinks people paying for food orders is fraud. It’s not fraud if they paid, stupid.

Imager

I see penises everywhere
Why would any of us send him "nazi" material?

Is Patrick Jewish?

He's so fucking delusional. He has grown up on American entertainment which stipulates that Nazis are the most evil human beings in all of history. So he makes up a story about receiving death threats (show us even a postmark, retard) and has to say one of us bundled it with "nazi material" so that he comes off as the good guy. Because, you see, Nazis were *all bad*. Didn't you read about the Nuremberg trials! 6 million!

I really want SpaceEdge or one of the other redditors to just message him nonstop about losing his blue checkmark. That was his prized possession and he will never get it back because "nazis" took it from him. I think that will send him over the edge.

I think calling anyone you don't like a "Nazi" or "fascist" is an American thing.

I'm aware that it's mainly a retard thing.

But in the UK, that's been mocked as a lazy, childish pejorative since Rik Mayall in the Young Ones did it or young, douchey Lister in Red Dwarf called everyone "crypto-fascist".

Go to the UK and talk about "punching Nazis" or "fighting MAGA fascists" and everyone will assume you are a drooling Mongoloid.

BudDickman

I think calling anyone you don't like a "Nazi" or "fascist" is an American thing.

But in the UK, that's been mocked as a lazy, childish pejorative since Rik Mayall in the Young Ones did it or young, douchey Lister in Red Dwarf called everyone "crypto-fascist".

Go to the UK and talk about "punching Nazis" or "fighting MAGA fascists" and everyone will assume you are a drooling Mongoloid.
Not really. British people use the word fascist all the time to describe anyone right-wing. I don't know about Nazi specifically, but I can definitely imagine some British fag from the 80s calling Margaret Thatcher a fascist.

Malibu Pat

Apocalyptic prophylactic
It was you, wasn’t it?

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan

heh, and the Young Ones was ages ago. Rik Mayall was the best by the way

G

He fucking retweeted it. Guess he didn't get the dopamine hit he was looking for the first time. For a wanna-be alpha male, every single thing he does is validation seeking behavior. It's so apparent that he hates everything about himself. Fat too.

G

FEGjaMVWUAYVOdZ.jpeg

This lazy nigga spends all day under a pink blanket jerking off with Vaseline Aloe Soothe lotion. Sick fuck.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
This sounds like another attempt at creating "evidence". He clearly hasnt moved in a few hours. Those cats havent budged. Another one of his "poor me" tweets for pity.

Bin_The_Blacks

What you Torquin 'bout Wheelers
This dude... I can't imagine living his life.

I couldn't imagine owning a pink blanket
I couldn't imagine laying around in the middle of the day
I couldn't imagine taking a picture of my cats to share with strangers
I couldn't imagine sharing pictures of a sloppy house like his
I couldn't imagine... Any of it. I couldn't imagine being like that and not feeling like a huge faggot.
He's too much of a huge faggot to ever feel like a huge faggot.