• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WHO MUST GO!?

G

How the fuck are those greasy soccer ball kicking ape Italians above average in Europe!? THIS IS A FUCKING LIE!

(I think) you're someone I can dialogue this with. The ONLY African nation with a history pointing to a longstanding bureaucracy (something that needs at least a middling IQ) was Ethiopia. No doubt about it.

IQ data claims Ethiopia has the lowest IQ in Sub-Saharan Africa. That alone tells me the elements in the data used, are sus. Ethiopians are the smartest Blacks.

G

What the fuck is going on in Nepal?
The birthplace of that retard, Buddha? They're just dumb, the data says so!

6790074-6442051-image-m-26_1543494392648.jpg

Cptbaldopie

Forum Clout
(I think) you're someone I can dialogue this with. The ONLY African nation with a history pointing to a longstanding bureaucracy (something that needs at least a middling IQ) was Ethiopia. No doubt about it.

IQ data claims Ethiopia has the lowest IQ in Sub-Saharan Africa. That alone tells me the elements in the data used, are sus. Ethiopians are the smartest Blacks.
Calling someone the smartest blacks is like praising the kid that drools the least on the short bus.

New Name

Peace and love ❤️
Forum Clout

Fuckers can’t even feed themselves