• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WHO MUST GO!?

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
I’m sorry I ever made disparaging comments to you, you’re pushing his shit in

See what you've done now, @Wisconsin.gov? Now we have white unity. Thanks Liban!

No more brother wars, TF.

World IQ Map
1600px-World-iq-map-lynn-2002.svg.png

The man with the highest IQ ever recorded makes a good point here in talking about Liban's homeland.
F9YdbUDW8AAWIOr

Response, Liban? Or is IQ a misleading scale, just as Patrick says about BMI?

G

See what you've done now, @Wisconsin.gov? Now we have white unity. Thanks Liban!

World IQ Map

The man with the highest IQ ever recorded makes a good point here in talking about Liban's homeland.
F9YdbUDW8AAWIOr

I'm in your mind...like @RoxburyRick...My effects will be long lasting, sassy

This place is now an obsolete relic, 2025 has arrived in the forums. Tiresome on Al-Rahman's name. Charts and maps I dealt with in the early 2000s. This is all you have, I will leave...but I got you all to have sinking feelings in the pit of your stomachs.

G

Drew is smarter than you. This is a regression for me tbh. I'll take the L for my initial plan, but I also *chose* the comfort of being a top dog in an easy place like this (sass filled sad clowns).

RoxburyRick

Forum Clout
Drew is smarter than you. This is a regression for me tbh. I'll take the L for my initial plan, but I also *chose* the comfort of being a top dog in an easy place like this (sass filled sad clowns).
I'm sure as a master infiltrator you'll be back in a few days, giving your presence away with broken English and a maniacal inability to say anything funny

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout

World IQ Map

F9YdbUDW8AAWIOr

How the fuck are those greasy soccer ball kicking ape Italians above average in Europe!? THIS IS A FUCKING LIE!