Who left Patty a Happy Birthday voicemail?

G

Prezzies?

The only thing that disgusts me more than parents who condescend to their children like they're fucking animals (you want your baba?) Are full grown adults who use baby words like chicken tendies/nuggies, choccy milk, etc.

How emotionally arrested do you have to be to use words that a 14 year old girl would stop using on her 15th birthday at 42 years old?

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
No birthday is complete until pat tries to guilt trip his followers into buying his books for his birthday. Pathetic

View attachment 36204

View attachment 36205

View attachment 36207

View attachment 36209

I can't help but think of that one picture (creep shot) he took at Hooligans. A group of women coworkers were there for a 21st birthday and Piggy had to bitch about it... to twitter, of course, not to the actual people involved.

Greedy Pat only thinks of himself because he's fat

G

7502-F453-58-AC-4-FF9-A57-F-155139963-B19.jpg
View attachment 36164

According to his wikipedia entry, Ramez Naam worked for Microsoft for 13 years and led teams working on Outlook, IE, and Bing. He wrote a trilogy of SciFi books, one of which one the Prometheus Award and another won the Philip K Dick Award. Paramount bought the movie rights to them. He wrote 2 non-fiction books. He's a smart motherfucker and didn't give a fuck about being verified but jealous Rick had to get his little jab in.

G

For kids, building a morality that isn't about self aggrandizing and self love are important. All little kids are self absorbed little psychopaths teaching them that everybody in their family is important is a pretty big lesson.
Well id say rule 1 is dont abandon them. You should do a parenting podcast, that'd really drive Pat nuts.

G

Nobody did. He'd post the voicemail if it actually happened. Posting the actual recording would get him a lot more attention.

It's hilarious he can never back up his death threat claims.

He probably has the same Tomlinson logic for the death threats that he does with the rape threats.

"Eh, Niki isn't terrible. I'd fuck her." = They threatened to rape my wife

"Maybe he'll have a heart attack and die" = They're threatening me with death, child.

It's like that whole thing he did in Josiah 5. He said the entire thing was a felony recording because Josiah used false pretenses or some shit. There was also a part where he said he was going to take the conversation to the police (he also sounded like he was about to cry at this point), maybe because Josiah dropped an N-bomb? I can't remember because I was too busy laughing at him crying on the call but crimes exist inside the tiny thinkin meats of Patrick Sean Thomas that don't exist in the real world.

Say “Cookie”

ShutYourCakehorn/gassers Alt
Christ, he really is a fag. What man actively celebrates their birthday after they turn 21? When I turned 21 my father shook my hand then gave me a beer. The rodeo clown probably bought Fatso a case of Star Trek toys, thus ensuring his son become a fucking loser for life.