Who had the worse Post Show, Stern or OnA?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
I vote Stern. It was only funny when Artie, Sal, or Richard was on. Gary takes himself too seriously and even though Troy is a hipster douchebag he was usually pretty amusing. John Hein is a faggot. They just kiss Howard’s ass the whole time if there’s no spill over argument.

IMG_2805.png

I know this is an Owen message board but to think Sam Roberts put on a better show than Gary and John Hein, at least during the first and second contracts, is just silly. The wrap up show was better than the main show at times and sometimes was the main show. It’s where the unresolved issues and feuds were explored and protracted in depth. I can’t even begin to list it’s highlights. From Ronnie going nuts over cookies and jd canceling his car show, to the Jason vs everyone segments, the aftermath of Howard leaving Gary’s dinner party early to Sal’s wife calling in to discuss 143 to Evil Dave getting to spread his wings and do his material that went over like a “pregnant pole vaulter” and on and on and on and on.

Sam Roberts is nothing. His after show was nothing.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Stern’s was good when he didn’t get upset over it creating better content than his own show and neutered it. What a bitch, he was angry Sal, Richard, Ronnie, JD, and others were making the show without Stern entertaining. Same with how he put a stop to the show guys doing bar / club appearances. Gary said those weekend appearances he did for years were usually embarrassing but paid for his house, same with Stuttering John and helped wack pack guys make some money. Stern got millions but didn’t want his staff (that we all know isn’t paid that well) making extra money on the weekends, fuck him. Stern claimed it’s because he didn’t want them hurting his “brand” or misleading people to think he’s involved yet every stern fan knew those appearances are just that and not involving him.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I know this is an Owen message board but to think Sam Roberts put on a better show than Gary and John Hein, at least during the first and second contracts, is just silly. The wrap up show was better than the main show at times and sometimes was the main show. It’s where the unresolved issues and feuds were explored and protracted in depth. I can’t even begin to list it’s highlights. From Ronnie going nuts over cookies and jd canceling his car show, to the Jason vs everyone segments, the aftermath of Howard leaving Gary’s dinner party early to Sal’s wife calling in to discuss 143 to Evil Dave getting to spread his wings and do his material that went over like a “pregnant pole vaulter” and on and on and on and on.

Sam Roberts is nothing. His after show was nothing.
Also note one of the best Sirius show moments was due to Sal making a racist observation about Miss Howard Stern’s black baby and having to apologize. “Hi, this is Sal Governale…”

Also note one of the best Sirius show moments was due to Sal making a racist observation about Miss Howard Stern’s black baby and having to apologize. “Hi, this is Sal Governale…”

Hi, this is Sal Governale, and yesterday I said a few comments that offended a few people, and I'd like to extend my apology for those comments. Unfortunately, I didn't represent myself properly on how I wanted to explain myself. What I was simply trying to do was make a joke over the fact that white women generally don't have sex with black men. I sincerely apologize over the fact that people were offended. I am not a racist. Thank you for your time.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Hi, this is Sal Governale, and yesterday I said a few comments that offended a few people, and I'd like to extend my apology for those comments. Unfortunately, I didn't represent myself properly on how I wanted to explain myself. What I was simply trying to do was make a joke over the fact that white women generally don't have sex with black men. I sincerely apologize over the fact that people were offended. I am not a racist. Thank you for your time.
I remember one of apology recordings he said something like “it doesn’t matter if youre white, black, Asian, Italian” like Italian is a skin color.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Troy Quan versus Mark Zito was on Sam's After Show. That was probably the biggest thing to come out of the show. There were a few other fights as well. But Troy was suspended from being on air for a year because of that fight. And Mark Zito had Sirius's lawyers constantly scrub that fight from the internet as him being called a 'faggot' a thousand times by Troy was humiliating and shameful.

Sam once interviewed Xpac or some wrestler on his show who revealed a suicide attempt, childhood molestation, and other insane stories out of nowhere. This was played on the main O&A show during Wrestler Death Clock (an Opie bit).

But other than that his show was terrible. Sam by the end of O&A was doing a 30 minute pre-show that ate into the actual O&A show. And Sam was also a pushover who let Norton put his advice show on because he knew he could retain enough O&A listeners for his own audience rather than have to build his own audience separately. The shows are unlistenable trash.

The entire purpose of both after shows was to simply allow the main hosts to leave the studios earlier and go home. There was no more thought to it other than that. Stern controlled his after show a lot to stop them from behaving out of line from his Pelican Brief lecture. And Stern did the same with his Howard 100 News Team though he ended up just firing all of them.

⚡⚡kikeslayer1488⚡⚡

هيئة الأمر بالمعروف والنهي عن المنكر
I remember one of apology recordings he said something like “it doesn’t matter if youre white, black, Asian, Italian” like Italian is a skin color.
You have a nice sweet snow-white blonde chick running around, swigging booze. Hello? A black kid pops out of her uterus! How did that happen?!