• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Who else can’t wait for this subforum to be shut down?

Bye bye Patposting!

• Total voters

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
k18xqymbyr691.jpg

I don't like Chipotle. I guess by this logic, they should shut down.

Simple ass niggas.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
I will do it until literally all Patposters are moved off this forum like the Jews leaving Egypt. Patposting is dead, Kiwifaggots BTFO, long live Gregg “Opie” Hughes.
Your first two points are edgelord faggot attention seeking points, but I do agree with you about our Lord and Savior Gregg "Huge Hog" Hughes

ChimpanZ

Fruit Loops, Cheerios, Pops, Trix, Cocoa Pebbles
Forum Clout
You are a fag who makes 4-5 "patposting is OVERRRRRR" threads every time there's a slow few days/weeks. By the end of this month I'm expecting multiple threads from you like this daily, don't let me down Sue!

We get it, Pat's boring rn. Nice repetitive ass threads, stupid.
Post another twitter screenshot stupid. Fill in the blanks: “ITS ALMOST TIME TO GO _, it’s almost time to go _ _ _”

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
View attachment 164645

I don't like Chipotle. I guess by this logic, they should shut down.

Simple ass niggas.
Ok, so I will stop trolling and try to answer seriously.

The problem isn’t “I don’t like it”. And the comparison to Chipotle doesn’t work. It would be like asking the Chipotle in your town to shut down. If people want to have Chipotle they can eat as much as they want over in Kiwiville, but for some reason the food at that location is fucking garbage so they all congregate here.

I’ve said it before: I have no problem with crossposters. I have no problem with Kiwifags who want to get into O&A. What I have a problem with is Patfags who have never listened to O&A, posting on the O&A forums. Like Pat so much and don’t care about O&A? Go back to Kiwifarms. Because I seriously don’t know what else could be drawing you here. We have 4-5 other subforums not dedicated to Pat that these people never visit and its vurrry strange.

Is that gatekeeping? Sure, to an extent. Purist gatekeeping would be me saying ANY Patposters can never be O&A posters. Or fuck anyone who wants to get into it and isn’t a longtime fan. But I have no “respect” for people on the O&A forums who don’t want to post about O&A.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Ok, so I will stop trolling and try to answer seriously.

The problem isn’t “I don’t like it”. And the comparison to Chipotle doesn’t work. It would be like asking the Chipotle in your town to shut down. If people want to have Chipotle they can eat as much as they want over in Kiwiville, but for some reason the food at that location is fucking garbage so they all congregate here.

I’ve said it before: I have no problem with crossposters. I have no problem with Kiwifags who want to get into O&A. What I have a problem with is Patfags who have never listened to O&A, posting on the O&A forums. Like Pat so much and don’t care about O&A? Go back to Kiwifarms. Because I seriously don’t know what else could be drawing you here. We have 4-5 other subforums not dedicated to Pat that these people never visit and its vurrry strange.

Is that gatekeeping? Sure, to an extent. Purist gatekeeping would be me saying ANY Patposters can never be O&A posters. Or fuck anyone who wants to get into it and isn’t a longtime fan. But I have no “respect” for people on the O&A forums who don’t want to post about O&A.
I respect your ability to drop the facade and be serious about it. Thank you. Personally, I enjoy posting in all the forums here ( though admittedly I don't post much in Announcements or the Wyyz / YouTards one because ... well, it just makes me sad).

I totally understand your desire to keep things pure, but at the same time, the more we march on, we get further and further removed from O,&A and we are increasingly less likely to encounter people who listened enough to discuss them, let alone know who they are. You're a rare exception of a younger person who is actually familiar with the show - most of your peers and contemporaries either wouldn't know who they are, or worse yet be a Cumia ballwasher who only knows him through carefully cultivated YouTube clips, and consequently buys his version of the truth ( Nana good, Opie Bad).

Or we attract the LOLcow crowd who has become aware of Patrick through his many public face plants, and felt KF was too gay and cliquey and came here instead. Naturally, you'd hope that they would learn to become O&A fans via exposure or at least osmosis, but if they do they do, and if they don't, well....

You got my respect, and I won't fuck with you any longer. Thanks for taking the time to be real with me.

I'm personally just a simple faggot. I like for everyone to have fun. I don't care for gay-ass board drama, and

fusciasomething

Jacques De Gautier
Forum Clout
The further we get away from Hilde and Jackie the more likely I am to keep up on Pat's retardation. I know we target losers here but come on with those two, they aren't interesting in any way. I have no interest in knowing a single thing about them ever again, they may as well be that weird pirate douchebag

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
We still have thanksgiving and Christmas to see how Pat makes it look like he’s still invited to family events.
Gay.
I wonder if 2024 will see Pat finally having to get a real job.
Gay.
Also there’s an election in 2024
Gay.
If Trump / a Republican wins then we’re in a good show.
Gay.

I loved hating pat, but I think it's over. He's washed up and irrelevant. His writing career is over, his Twitter clout is over, and no one is funding anymore law suits for him to botch.

2m3frs.jpg

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
The ebb and flow of forum trends is fascinating. The first CHOP CHEE wave is receding, the Moon is in Libra, Alan is in Norton, tensions are high and the time is ripe for a new temporary King of the Dwopes to ascend to his unsteady throne. Will the next feast be pork, beef, poultry, fish or some sort of invertebrate? All we can do it stay tuned: same Bat time, same Bat channel!