• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Who else can’t wait for this subforum to be shut down?

Bye bye Patposting!

• Total voters

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
I think there are a couple of loose ends that need tied up, namely the pay quasi finale even if it's anticlimactic. There should also be a planned 2024 christmas special to rub his snout in the fact that Tiny Tim's Revenge went nowhere. Other than that, it may be time to send pat to a farm upstate and lie to the kids about why there's so much sausage in the freezer, if you know what I mean. And I don't mean literally kill pat and feed him to children.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
We still have thanksgiving and Christmas to see how Pat makes it look like he’s still invited to family events. Also it’s clear he won’t have any chance of his tiny Tim book coming out for the holidays so I wonder if 2024 will see Pat finally having to get a real job.

Also there’s an election in 2024, if it starts to really look bad for Biden we might get some great angry piggy content. If Trump / a Republican wins then we’re in a good show.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
We still have thanksgiving and Christmas to see how Pat makes it look like he’s still invited to family events. Also it’s clear he won’t have any chance of his tiny Tim book coming out for the holidays so I wonder if 2024 will see Pat finally having to get a real job.

Also there’s an election in 2024, if it starts to really look bad for Biden we might get some great angry piggy content. If Trump / a Republican wins then we’re in a good show.
He’s oinking and scratching hard about the stupid TT book. Despite his saying the opposite, I wouldn’t be surprised if he uploads his first draft to Amazon and says he published his Christmas book. It would explain why he’s suddenly in a pig rush.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He’s oinking and scratching hard about the stupid TT book. Despite his saying the opposite, I wouldn’t be surprised if he uploads his first draft to Amazon and says he published his Christmas book. It would explain why he’s suddenly in a pig rush.
Yeah it’s weird how all of a sudden he’s oinking about and telling everyone where is with it - something I don’t see published authors doing - usually just “im working on something” followed later by “it’s done!” But he’s breaking down how many words he wrote. Something tells me things are tense at the half house about pats “work” - quasi is paid and the SWATTings stoped - now Pat has no excuse to lay around getting fatter.

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
You are a fag who makes 4-5 "patposting is OVERRRRRR" threads every time there's a slow few days/weeks. By the end of this month I'm expecting multiple threads from you like this daily, don't let me down Sue!
I will do it until literally all Patposters are moved off this forum like the Jews leaving Egypt. Patposting is dead, Kiwifaggots BTFO, long live Gregg “Opie” Hughes.

DIAPER_PATRIOT

Stay stinky, patriots!
Forum Clout
Sue Lighting is a Gay Man. Gay Men wear diapers. Dan Mullen wears a diaper (dirtied, of course).

Did Sue Lighting and Dan Mullen do the diapful??? Get down and dirty and fuck in diapers???????????????

Tommy Nigger Clown, the Rodeo Throathog who used to suck off all them cowboys... he wears a diaper too. Diaper Faggot Rick admitted it.

Diaper Faggot Rick also admitted that Tommy Nigger Clown used to take off his diaper and make Rick touch his bunghole and penis covered in doodoo from his diaper.

Now, how does this connect to buttfucker Dan Mullen and buttfucked Sue Lightning (or vice-versa)? Tune in soon to the NEW Diaper Faggot Pest Headquarters subforum on DANFORO to find out just how deep the Diaper Rabbit Hole really goes.

The-Twilight-Zone-featured-image.jpg

:dm_large:
:dm_md:

:dm_small:

Diapers

KaNAMBLA Harris

Fine Hatian Cuisine
Forum Clout
You are a fag who makes 4-5 "patposting is OVERRRRRR" threads every time there's a slow few days/weeks. By the end of this month I'm expecting multiple threads from you like this daily, don't let me down Sue!

We get it, Pat's boring rn. Nice repetitive ass threads, stupid.

Be that as it may, we have to be fair here and admit you’re a bigger fag

KaNAMBLA Harris

Fine Hatian Cuisine
Forum Clout
Sue Lighting is a Gay Man. Gay Men wear diapers. Dan Mullen wears a diaper (dirtied, of course).

Did Sue Lighting and Dan Mullen do the diapful??? Get down and dirty and fuck in diapers???????????????

Tommy Nigger Clown, the Rodeo Throathog who used to suck off all them cowboys... he wears a diaper too. Diaper Faggot Rick admitted it.

Diaper Faggot Rick also admitted that Tommy Nigger Clown used to take off his diaper and make Rick touch his bunghole and penis covered in doodoo from his diaper.

Now, how does this connect to buttfucker Dan Mullen and buttfucked Sue Lightning (or vice-versa)? Tune in soon to the NEW Diaper Faggot Pest Headquarters subforum on DANFORO to find out just how deep the Diaper Rabbit Hole really goes.

The-Twilight-Zone-featured-image.jpg

Diapers
Pat posting wouldn’t be so stale if everyone was like this