Which Cumia brother dies and goes to hell first?

G

Does Joe go to hell? He didn't honour his mother but has he really done much else wrong? Oh, I just remembered the Big Apple Ranch so we can add sodomy to the list. Ant's going to one of the inner or outer circles of damnation though, whichever is the worst.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Does Joe go to hell? He didn't honour his mother but has he really done much else wrong? Oh, I just remembered the Big Apple Ranch so we can add sodomy to the list. Ant's going to one of the inner or outer circles of damnation though, whichever is the worst.
Joe strikes me as a run of the mill Long Island scumbag. Anthony is something far worse obviously.

The only reason their hearts haven’t both exploded is the miracle of modern medicine.
I think Joe’s will go first because he’s obese and trying to make changes to his diet and health. It seems like being a fat unhealthy 65 year old is a bad time to start shocking your system with new habits, just ride out what you’ve been doing since your body is in a groove.

Jizz

brother joe lives an extremely healthy lifestyle and takes all his meds for diabetes and heart disease. Playing music has been proven scientifically to stimulate the brain and stop dementia so I expect Joe to live to 100! I am worried about AntH though, he's got to cut back on the road sodas! I'm worried he will just ignore health symptoms until it's too late!

Barring some highly unlikely lifestyle change, Nana will be dead by 2024, maybe 2025 at the latest. He's already demonstrating symptoms of dementia and liver disease. When it all catches up to him, it'll happen very quickly. Boozebags like Nana always hit the wall sometime around age 60-65, and Nana's in that sweet spot right now.

On the other hand, I can see Joe experiencing a long, sad litany of health woes, mostly related to his obesity. Joe is destined to outlive Nana, at which point he'll become embroiled in a lengthy, bitter dispute with Dawn and Nana's beard over whatever's left of Nana's empire, and Joe will end up with nothing. It will, of course, result in tons of comedy gold, with lots of social media posts about "betrayals" and "pacts" and how he was responsible for his brother's career and is entitled to his share and etc.

hikomow633

I was going to say the one that got an angioplasty at 40 but now learned from reading this thread that both of these messes already had heart related surgical intervention so it's a tough one, man.