Which Cumia brother dies and goes to hell first?

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

I’ve got a tree on my plane.
Overall I think Joe is in better shape than Nana. He at least tries somewhat with vitamins, doesn’t drink as much and he’s more active (busy schedule busking for coins). He eats some home cooked meals although they look like udder shit.

But to answer the original question: I don’t know, man. It’s a tough one.

Overall I think Joe is in better shape than Nana. He at least tries somewhat with vitamins, doesn’t drink as much and he’s more active (busy schedule busking for coins). He eats some home cooked meals although they look like udder shit.

But to answer the original question: I don’t know, man. It’s a tough one.

All very true for sure. Anthony could definitely kick it first. Hell it might be way funnier to watch Joe try to continue living after Nana goes and stops providing.

Jesse Ventura

Access to the debates
Nana has a bad ticker, a severe alcohol (and probably pill) addiction, and lives in a constant state of rage.

Joe is a father of…father of FOUR!, somewhat tries to be healthier, engages in a physical hobby which will keep his brain sharper relatively speaking, and seems to be a bit more calm despite his occasional rage posts.

The only thing Nana has on Joe is being younger. I wouldn’t be surprised if Granny Cumia died within 3 years.