• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with the school bus memories?

Forum Clout
There was this fucked-up burnout kid named Winkie on my high school bus, he was always smoking weed and drinking in the back seat of the bus. One day he's on the bus and he breaks out a bottle of JD, then he takes out a piece of foil full of purple microdots and he starts eating them one by one. Everyone was just looking at him like holy shit, he's gonna die or something.

So I had gym second period and we're outside playing softball. This Winkie kid wandered off and was sitting on a hill behind the ball field. He was holding his arms up like he was praying or something, then he puked all over himself. He was sitting there playing with the puke and dirt, totally zapped out. The school nurse and some of the gym teachers went up there and got him, then wheeled him down in a wheelchair. His head was all rolling around and he had this huge moronic grin on his face, all covered in dirt and puke. I never saw that guy again after that day.