• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with the school bus memories?

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
I remember this Vietnamese kid named Hau got sick and puked all over himself when we were all heading to school one morning. He even announced it "ok everyone I'm gonna barf." and he didn't disappoint.

4th grade. One of the funniest days ever. Other kids got sick and the bus driver yelled at everyone and starting gagging.

Forum Clout
One year I had a driver that was the stereotypical bus driver lady. Old wrinkly bitch that constantly screamed at us to sit down and face forward. There was one of those nigger class clowns on my bus that would always test her patience. All the time she would say “I’ll turn this bus around!” but she never actually would.

One day it was a Friday and we were all excited to go home for the weekend, Devonte was being his usual nigger self and yelling obscenities at her. Sure she was saying she was gonna turn around but he knew she was full of shit, until she suddenly turned into the parking lot of an abandoned shopping center, whipped a U-turn and started actually driving back to school. We couldnt believe it.

She made a radio to dispatch that she was dropping one back off for detention. And when he got off the bus our disciplinarian grabbed him and dragged him inside. Doesnt sound like much but the kid was halfway home on a Friday. As the youngsters would say, an absolute savage move.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
Had substitute driver that was like Otto from the Simpsons, kids would tell him what color their house was, the one kid nobody liked always argued with other kids that said his house was yellow, he claimed it was gold, he gets off the bus the driver looks in his overhead mirror at us and says nah his house is baby shit yellow

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
Forum Clout
I was always jealous of the kids in other parts of the country that had the school bus experience. I’m from Orange County, CA and school buses for whatever reason aren’t really a thing here unless you’re a waterhead, or are headed to a field trip. Instead, I was driven late to school every morning by a single mother putting on make up and spilling coffee almost daily, like a dumb broad.

Last edited:

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
After 8th grade they didn't do a school bus for students. Instead we would get a bus pass that worked on every MBTA bus in Boston and the surrounding cities. Not limited to the city we lived in. So we would just take the bus into the city and skip regularly. The driver didn't care because he wasn't a school bus driver, he was a regular bus driver still dropping other passengers. They knew every time we were skipping but couldn't do a thing about it even if they wanted to. Didn't cost is anything either. You just had to request the pass from the main office in school and they'd give it to you.

Forum Clout
I was always jealous of the kids in other parts of the country that had the school bus experience. I’m from Orange County, CA and school buses for whatever reason aren’t really a thing here unless you’re a retarded kid, or are headed to a field trip. Instead, I was driven late to school every morning by a single mother putting on make up and spilling coffee almost daily, like a dumb broad.
Single mother? We don’t really count Santa Ana or Anaheim as Orange County.

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates
Forum Clout
I didn’t take the bus to school but one time after a football game we were idling in the parking lot as people funnelled onto the bus. I casually hawked a loogie out the window and it has an arc to it so it carried pretty far. I didn’t notice where it landed but apparently a coach from the opposing team was walking up from behind the bus and my spit landed on him. He came storming onto the bus and just screamed at us and called us bad winners and all that shit. He leaves, probably crying, and my coach comes on and says “who spit?” and I just fessed up and said sorry coach it was an accident I didn’t even notice the guy. My coach did not give a single shit and was like yeah sure whatever, let’s get going.

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates
Forum Clout
Also one time on the way home from another football game a big fat friend of mine yelled “WHAT SO YOU CALL A CHINESE GUY ON A BIKE!” and a bunch of guys go “what?!?’” and he yells “COLOURED WHEELS!” and as layghter erupts at how stupid the punchline was, some Chinese kid with a really high voice named Titus yelled “heeeey!” from the back of the bus.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
Lived in rural area and being in Elementary school we got out earlier than the High School, we would hang out/under at this small bridge over a little stream catching frogs,fishing, this day we were under and could hear the High School bus barreling down the road going about 50, soon as it went over bridge heard like this shotgun blast, we ran up to see what happened the bus ran over a turtle about the size of a Volkswagen hubcap/Concho Pete's cock head with the back wheels. made me sad I wish I knew he was up there so could have saved him

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
The sticks route. Bus driver worked for the school system mowing grass and drove a bus. Tall, mean old lightskinneded nigger. Chewed on his tongue like it was a wad of tobacco.

Of course it was mostly poorly-acting niggers that lived on a dirt road with a long mudhole when it rained.

Ol Mr Tongue-chewing nigger would get pissed at the rowdy niglets and pull over. He'd hit the air brakes and open the door. Then he'd grab up the offending niglet and whoop its nigger ass with a wood paddle. The crackers were safe because they locals woulda lynched him for laying hands on whites but the principal did ask me one time about Elonzo getting beat and I ratted the old nigger man out.

Yeah so the integration thing 0/10 would not do again.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout
I didn’t take the bus to school but one time after a football game we were idling in the parking lot as people funnelled onto the bus. I casually hawked a loogie out the window and it has an arc to it so it carried pretty far. I didn’t notice where it landed but apparently a coach from the opposing team was walking up from behind the bus and my spit landed on him. He came storming onto the bus and just screamed at us and called us bad winners and all that shit. He leaves, probably crying, and my coach comes on and says “who spit?” and I just fessed up and said sorry coach it was an accident I didn’t even notice the guy. My coach did not give a single shit and was like yeah sure whatever, let’s get going.
There was nothing better than the back of the football bus after a win. Great times, some pretty good roast sessions