where we at with the Kitchen Nightmares?

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
There's one episode with Greeks where the guy blames his wife for everything, "it is Christina fault."

Then one scene Gordon finds a jar of red caviar, "how long have you had this?"
"About... nine year."
There’s one not sure if it’s the same been a long time since I watched the show, where the dad is blaming his daughters and getting into fights with them over shit. So Gordon calls him out and he flips the fuck out and acts like he’s gonna kick Gordon’s ass then (obviously it’s editing but still hilarious) he’s apologizing to him and saying he’s ready to learn and shit

Gay Faggot.

There’s also these goofballs which is worth the time going over everything about them. Got trolled hard back in the day some funny ass shit.
1626975219413.jpeg

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
There’s one not sure if it’s the same been a long time since I watched the show, where the dad is blaming his daughters and getting into fights with them over shit. So Gordon calls him out and he flips the fuck out and acts like he’s gonna kick Gordon’s ass then (obviously it’s editing but still hilarious) he’s apologizing to him and saying he’s ready to learn and shit
Is that the Greek guy with the one stunning daughter who cries all the time? That guy actually accepted that shit had to change relatively early on.

There was another Greek dude who ran an Italian pizza/sub place in Denver, and he insisted on taking Mondays off (YESSSSSSSS) because he wanted to watch football. Wops are classic.

There’s also these goofballs which is worth the time going over everything about them. Got trolled hard back in the day some funny ass shit.View attachment 1565
That episode is so beyond the series, it's unreal. It's bizarre how promising it begins because their kitchen was clean and the cakes were actually okay.

You have to see the very first ones from the UK. No crazy music, sound effects, or camera angles. Just him trying to effect positive change. They're fascinating considering how stylized his American ones are.

The UK version is a good show but there's no freak show element to it at all, so it's a bit dry. The US version is, "which one of you has the major personality disorder?" but it's fascinating how irrational people can get to the point of plunging their business into the toilet.

Gay Faggot.

Is that the Greek guy with the one stunning daughter who cries all the time? That guy actually accepted that shit had to change relatively early on.
Yeah you’re right. I just remember the one daughter crying 24/7 and the other sister being a bitch like polar opposites. I couldn’t remember how early on it happened I just remember him acting like a fucking tough guy then bitching out the next scene. Fawkin hilarious.

Riccardo Bosi

Yeah you’re right. I just remember the one daughter crying 24/7 and the other sister being a bitch like polar opposites. I couldn’t remember how early on it happened I just remember him acting like a fucking tough guy then bitching out the next scene. Fawkin hilarious.
There's an Italian one where the steroid-using idiot brother always has "debt collectors" who come around. He was ruining the restaurant but couldn't be kicked out because the place was named after him and his family wouldn't confront him.

Turns out the whole place was a front for the mob and a couple of years later the place closed down and the father and sister wound up dead.

#lolitalians

There was another Italian one where the place had gone to shit, the son had gone into debt, blah blah blah, Gordan fixes things up and the episode ends. Similar story, a couple of years later the guy's wife finds out he was fucking a waitress and he ended up throwing himself off a bridge.

There's a website out there somewhere which chronicles what happens to these places years later... some places are still going to this day, but 90% fail and it's usually because they go back to their own ways, or because they have white guilt and rehire the lazy spic chef who caused the problem in the first place.

Gay Faggot.

There's an Italian one where the steroid-using idiot brother always has "debt collectors" who come around. He was ruining the restaurant but couldn't be kicked out because the place was named after him and his family wouldn't confront him.

Turns out the whole place was a front for the mob and a couple of years later the place closed down and the father and sister wound up dead.

#lolitalians
I forgot about that one that’s one of the best by far. Glad someone else noticed these fucking morons always making a scene. The white people were almost always courteous and wanted to learn. He did a black one that had some kind of racist parts if I remember right. I just remember being surprised they aired it, and laughing cause this poor old black lady can’t get all these jigs off their fuckin phones to fry some chicken.

G

The US ones are usually more entertaining/exciting with the partial scripting, editing and over-the-top music and voice-over but I think the UK ones are more Ramsay as he actually is. As an Englishman though, seeing him scream in that fat little Frog's face will always make me smile.
[MEDIA=youtube]-JAdP8XbtzA[/MEDIA]

He gets pretty shouty in the UK ones too. The Granary episode was a good one. He hated the chubby millionaire owner but the guy gave back as good as he got.
[MEDIA=youtube]_fh5FY2Fd3Y:1657[/MEDIA]

Riccardo Bosi

I just remember being surprised they aired it, and laughing cause this poor old black lady can’t get all these jigs off their fuckin phones to fry some chicken.
There's nobody I feel sadder for than these old black ladies, because of course the old man isn't around, and they get no respect for getting these layabouts off welfare.

There's a UK episode where there's an African American woman running a genuine soul food place, and Gordon's actually like "holy shit the food's great".

He gets pretty shouty in the UK ones too. The Granary episode was a good one. He hated the chubby millionaire owner but the guy gave back as good as he got.

Yeah you gotta give him credit: being validly critiqued followed by "YOU FAT I-DI-UHT!" is hard to dispute, but he pulled it off somehow.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
I like them both but think the UK ones are better. He actually tries to help them. The US ones he is just milking the yelling/insults/throwing stuff. In fairness most of the US owners are just trying to get a free restaurant make over and some publicity so they can sell it for more money after the show airs. The UK seemed to be helping people that wanted to keep the business.

G

There's nobody I feel sadder for than these old black ladies, because of course the old man isn't around, and they get no respect for getting these layabouts off welfare.

There's a UK episode where there's an African American woman running a genuine soul food place, and Gordon's actually like "holy shit the food's great".

Yeah you gotta give him credit: being validly critiqued followed by "YOU FAT I-DI-UHT!" is hard to dispute, but he pulled it off somehow.
Mama Cherry's. She was a black American woman who moved to Brighton (England's San Francisco, in the sense that it's got a big gay population and is on the coast) and started a soul food restaurant. It's the only episode I can think of in either version of the show where Ramsay liked the food from the start. Like someone else said she tried to run before she could walk, opened another restaurant in an effort to expand, and lost both of them.

The Granary episode is set in The New Forest, Hampshire. My dad retired down there. One of the nicest places in England, beautiful countryside, quite a lot of money down there and very, very white. The chubby guy was some kind of IT multimillionaire who had the bright idea of opening a restaurant with zero experience. He was clearly fucking the dark haired Polish waitress the camera keeps cutting to. Ramsay called him a fat idiot in front of her and his staff haha

Last edited by a moderator: