Where we at with the Gay pox?

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Anyone else think we are entering the end of days that was predicted in the bible? I was listening to a few presentations on such and it could be argued that a lot of the criteria is met. People in the past were claiming it was happening during WW1/WW2 but one of the needed signs was that Israel needed to be a nation/state again.

"Long ago, the prophets said the regathering of Israel will come before the greatest event in history - the coming of the Messiah to set up His everlasting Kingdom (Isaiah 35, Joel 3, Jeremiah 23, Micah 4). In other words, Israel's mere existence in our day and time is a clear sign Jesus is on His way"

However, the Bible does say there will be terrible conflict in Israel during the end times. That is why the time period is known as the Tribulation, the Great Tribulation, and the “time of Jacob’s trouble” (Jeremiah 30:7). Here is what the Bible says about Israel in the end times:

There will be a mass return of Jews to the land of Israel (Deuteronomy 30:3; Isaiah 43:6; Ezekiel 34:11-13; 36:24; 37:1-14).

The Antichrist will make a 7-year covenant of "peace" with Israel (Isaiah 28:18; Daniel 9:27).

The temple will be rebuilt in Jerusalem (Daniel 9:27; Matthew 24:15; 2 Thessalonians 2:3-4; Revelation 11:1).

The Antichrist will break his covenant with Israel, and worldwide persecution of Israel will result (Daniel 9:27; 12:1, 11; Zechariah 11:16; Matthew 24:15, 21; Revelation 12:13). Israel will be invaded (Ezekiel chapters 38-39).

Israel will finally recognize Jesus as their Messiah (Zechariah 12:10). Israel will be regenerated, restored, and regathered (Jeremiah 33:8; Ezekiel 11:17; Romans 11:26).
jewish based religion is fraudulent

medium wyzzz

Carcrash me all you want, but the gays are just a lousy escape-goat.

You know how close people are in big cities; of course it's gonna spread faster in the big apple then in fuckin Des Moines because MORE PEOPLE LIVE THERE.

Again, call me a libtard all you want, but it isn't just fags spreading this shit around.

G

s7d57MDwSkeV.png
Seems very fake n gay...Mom finds out you're in the closet for 35 years and the response is "lol"? Be more casual in an attempt to sell this story, unironic faggot.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
It's almost like sticking your dick up someone else's shitter is a bad idea. Listen to St Mel - (points to backside) this is for shitting, nothing more.
Yea…fucking sickos…i tell ya…anyways…”hey babe, hit the shower after dinner because as soon as the kids are asleep im going to eat your asshole for desert then pump a huge fucking load in it!” Fuckin fags

medium wyzzz

Anyone else think we are entering the end of days that was predicted in the bible? I was listening to a few presentations on such and it could be argued that a lot of the criteria is met. People in the past were claiming it was happening during WW1/WW2 but one of the needed signs was that Israel needed to be a nation/state again.

"Long ago, the prophets said the regathering of Israel will come before the greatest event in history - the coming of the Messiah to set up His everlasting Kingdom (Isaiah 35, Joel 3, Jeremiah 23, Micah 4). In other words, Israel's mere existence in our day and time is a clear sign Jesus is on His way"

However, the Bible does say there will be terrible conflict in Israel during the end times. That is why the time period is known as the Tribulation, the Great Tribulation, and the “time of Jacob’s trouble” (Jeremiah 30:7). Here is what the Bible says about Israel in the end times:

There will be a mass return of Jews to the land of Israel (Deuteronomy 30:3; Isaiah 43:6; Ezekiel 34:11-13; 36:24; 37:1-14).

The Antichrist will make a 7-year covenant of "peace" with Israel (Isaiah 28:18; Daniel 9:27).

The temple will be rebuilt in Jerusalem (Daniel 9:27; Matthew 24:15; 2 Thessalonians 2:3-4; Revelation 11:1).

The Antichrist will break his covenant with Israel, and worldwide persecution of Israel will result (Daniel 9:27; 12:1, 11; Zechariah 11:16; Matthew 24:15, 21; Revelation 12:13). Israel will be invaded (Ezekiel chapters 38-39).

Israel will finally recognize Jesus as their Messiah (Zechariah 12:10). Israel will be regenerated, restored, and regathered (Jeremiah 33:8; Ezekiel 11:17; Romans 11:26).
Why am I not suprised this showed up.

Oh the edge.

VizioDash

Carcrash me all you want, but the gays are just a lousy escape-goat.

You know how close people are in big cities; of course it's gonna spread faster in the big apple then in fuckin Des Moines because MORE PEOPLE LIVE THERE.

Again, call me a libtard all you want, but it isn't just fags spreading this shit around.
Is this a bit? It's almost exclusively a faggot disease.

"About 99% of cases are among men, and at least 95% of those patients are men who have sex with other men, according to WHO official Rosamund Lewis."

And that's what the officials are telling us. The real numbers are probably closer to 99%.

medium wyzzz

Is this a bit? It's almost exclusively a faggot disease.

"About 99% of cases are among men, and at least 95% of those patients are men who have sex with other men, according to WHO official Rosamund Lewis."

And that's what the officials are telling us. The real numbers are probably closer to 99%.
Ok.