Where we at with the Gay pox?

Ladynyahh

Human garbage
Anyone else think we are entering the end of days that was predicted in the bible? I was listening to a few presentations on such and it could be argued that a lot of the criteria is met. People in the past were claiming it was happening during WW1/WW2 but one of the needed signs was that Israel needed to be a nation/state again.

"Long ago, the prophets said the regathering of Israel will come before the greatest event in history - the coming of the Messiah to set up His everlasting Kingdom (Isaiah 35, Joel 3, Jeremiah 23, Micah 4). In other words, Israel's mere existence in our day and time is a clear sign Jesus is on His way"

However, the Bible does say there will be terrible conflict in Israel during the end times. That is why the time period is known as the Tribulation, the Great Tribulation, and the “time of Jacob’s trouble” (Jeremiah 30:7). Here is what the Bible says about Israel in the end times:

There will be a mass return of Jews to the land of Israel (Deuteronomy 30:3; Isaiah 43:6; Ezekiel 34:11-13; 36:24; 37:1-14).

The Antichrist will make a 7-year covenant of "peace" with Israel (Isaiah 28:18; Daniel 9:27).

The temple will be rebuilt in Jerusalem (Daniel 9:27; Matthew 24:15; 2 Thessalonians 2:3-4; Revelation 11:1).

The Antichrist will break his covenant with Israel, and worldwide persecution of Israel will result (Daniel 9:27; 12:1, 11; Zechariah 11:16; Matthew 24:15, 21; Revelation 12:13). Israel will be invaded (Ezekiel chapters 38-39).

Israel will finally recognize Jesus as their Messiah (Zechariah 12:10). Israel will be regenerated, restored, and regathered (Jeremiah 33:8; Ezekiel 11:17; Romans 11:26).
Islam is the light, homo thug.

But yeah what a bunch of gnarly schlongs. Bet that's uncomfortable.

Mikekeke

Trouble In Tomlinson Town
Already fawkin happened

I used to think the anti gay stuff in religion was just arbitrary cultural norms that were passed down, but I've been rethinking it the past couple of months. It really is as simple as old tribal dudes noticing that dudes who dive into muddy waters get sicker and suffer from more mental problems. It's literally encoded in us to the point every facet of society pushes tolerance of this stuff and a lot of people still aren't on board. It feels bad to say because I want to be accepting, but they can't even stay disease free with modern sanitation.

G

I used to think the anti gay stuff in religion was just arbitrary cultural norms that were passed down, but I've been rethinking it the past couple of months. It really is as simple as old tribal dudes noticing that dudes who dive into muddy waters get sicker and suffer from more mental problems. It's literally encoded in us to the point every facet of society pushes tolerance of this stuff and a lot of people still aren't on board. It feels bad to say because I want to be accepting, but they can't even stay disease free with modern sanitation.
Yeah, it turns out that repeatedly sticking your dick in shit isn't the healthiest thing on earth.

BillKlacks

Incel imposter cyber atalker
Anyone else think we are entering the end of days that was predicted in the bible? I was listening to a few presentations on such and it could be argued that a lot of the criteria is met. People in the past were claiming it was happening during WW1/WW2 but one of the needed signs was that Israel needed to be a nation/state again.

"Long ago, the prophets said the regathering of Israel will come before the greatest event in history - the coming of the Messiah to set up His everlasting Kingdom (Isaiah 35, Joel 3, Jeremiah 23, Micah 4). In other words, Israel's mere existence in our day and time is a clear sign Jesus is on His way"

However, the Bible does say there will be terrible conflict in Israel during the end times. That is why the time period is known as the Tribulation, the Great Tribulation, and the “time of Jacob’s trouble” (Jeremiah 30:7). Here is what the Bible says about Israel in the end times:

There will be a mass return of Jews to the land of Israel (Deuteronomy 30:3; Isaiah 43:6; Ezekiel 34:11-13; 36:24; 37:1-14).

The Antichrist will make a 7-year covenant of "peace" with Israel (Isaiah 28:18; Daniel 9:27).

The temple will be rebuilt in Jerusalem (Daniel 9:27; Matthew 24:15; 2 Thessalonians 2:3-4; Revelation 11:1).

The Antichrist will break his covenant with Israel, and worldwide persecution of Israel will result (Daniel 9:27; 12:1, 11; Zechariah 11:16; Matthew 24:15, 21; Revelation 12:13). Israel will be invaded (Ezekiel chapters 38-39).

Israel will finally recognize Jesus as their Messiah (Zechariah 12:10). Israel will be regenerated, restored, and regathered (Jeremiah 33:8; Ezekiel 11:17; Romans 11:26).

Sure seems that way, and it's getting worse day by day. Still hoping for a great cleansing backlash though

RobertMewler

s7d57MDwSkeV.png