• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with older (50’s and up) broads?

G

i worked back of house in a restaurant during college and one of the waitresses was a redhead broad who had just turned 50, a career waitress type with a petite figure and seemingly nice tits since she never had kids. She looked a lot younger as long as you never looked at her hands. She once brought me a sea salt chocolate bar and I later realized I could've banged her, but unfortunately I was too busy fooling with age appropriate art school cunts with bad attitudes and obscene pubic hair. I was a fool and a fag
I was on the edge of my seat with this one.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
I was on the edge of my seat with this one.
she offered me a ride back to my apartment building one night, but it was only like a 15 minute walk away. I, a moron, just chose to walk home, content with the hairy young beasts i was cumming in at the time. I can't say for certain, but I bet her old cunt was trimmed. She was casually dating a bunch of broke-dick rich dudes that were even older than her at the time, so one can assume she wanted some sincere weenie

garbageman2244

Forum Clout
I had an older lady try to take me home with her after a bar gig a couple months ago. She told me she was 60 years old. She was actually pretty attractive and I thought, “what the hell, I’ll do it for the story”. That is, until she leaned in to say something sexy and I caught a whiff of her sour, old person breath and old person smell coming off her. Killed my boner. Told her I was going to the bathroom and I headed straight out the door.
Back in my youth, my first post-college job required a lot of traveling - mostly to methed out small towns but occasionally to a Chicago or Seattle. Anyhow, in the small towns I'd always post a craigslist ad for a casual encounter (or whatever it was called then) and would get some bites here and there. I was in Stockton one night and was responsible for training some guys who were older than me but worked on the customer facing side of the business the next day and got a hit. She sent a picture obscuring her face so I knew something was up. I had her meet me at a bar a block from the hotel and a 55 year old (allegedly) showed up who looked like she'd been sleeping outside for the last 30 years. She had two sons in prison for meth and a parapalegic boyfriend. I was pretty fucked up and trying to show the trainees a good time so I humored her for a while. At one point I asked her how her boyfriend got her off and she leaned in, bit my earlobe and said, "with his fist." My first thought was that I had to go through with it "for the story."

Fast forward to two hours later and I had a balled up fist all the way inside her and was throwing left hooks while she blew me. I hid everything of any value in my hotel room before she got there and told her I had to be up in 3 hours for work, which was the truth. She smacked her lips after I came and said, "yummy cum," and wanted to snuggle. I sent her back to her tent and the next day experienced a full day of abject shame and vomiting as I tried to train two old guys on how to properly conduct an inventory. Old ladies are freaks. I'd do it again tomorrow if I was 22.

G

she offered me a ride back to my apartment building one night, but it was only like a 15 minute walk away. I, a moron, just chose to walk home, content with the hairy young beasts i was cumming in at the time. I can't say for certain, but I bet her old cunt was trimmed. She was casually dating a bunch of broke-dick rich dudes that were even older than her at the time, so one can assume she wanted some sincere weenie
What a lovely sounding lass.

G

Back in my youth, my first post-college job required a lot of traveling - mostly to methed out small towns but occasionally to a Chicago or Seattle. Anyhow, in the small towns I'd always post a craigslist ad for a casual encounter (or whatever it was called then) and would get some bites here and there. I was in Stockton one night and was responsible for training some guys who were older than me but worked on the customer facing side of the business the next day and got a hit. She sent a picture obscuring her face so I knew something was up. I had her meet me at a bar a block from the hotel and a 55 year old (allegedly) showed up who looked like she'd been sleeping outside for the last 30 years. She had two sons in prison for meth and a parapalegic boyfriend. I was pretty fucked up and trying to show the trainees a good time so I humored her for a while. At one point I asked her how her boyfriend got her off and she leaned in, bit my earlobe and said, "with his fist." My first thought was that I had to go through with it "for the story."

Fast forward to two hours later and I had a balled up fist all the way inside her and was throwing left hooks while she blew me. I hid everything of any value in my hotel room before she got there and told her I had to be up in 3 hours for work, which was the truth. She smacked her lips after I came and said, "yummy cum," and wanted to snuggle. I sent her back to her tent and the next day experienced a full day of abject shame and vomiting as I tried to train two old guys on how to properly conduct an inventory. Old ladies are freaks. I'd do it again tomorrow if I was 22.
This is the content that keeps me coming back here.

G

Would ya?

1644920876196.png